The kid who had everything

David was a really lucky and happy kid . His father James and Mother Nora were happily married . They lived away from the noise and worries of the city . Gotham was the closest city to their house out on the highway . Every day David went to school , came back , played with his pet dog Lego , and waited for his parents to come home from work . They then sat down like a happy family talked abt their day , shared jokes , kept each other happy . Every other night they would go to Gotham and have a really nice dinner . Sometimes David and his father James would wake up at night to eat ice-cream . And both of them got scolded by David's mom Nora whenever both of them "suspiciously caught the flu"    at the same time .
It was a happy family and David had everything a 10 year old could ask for .
What David did not know was that the reason James and Nora moved away from Gotham was because of David's uncle ........ Who tried to kill David in his crib . Davids uncle Victor Zsas ........... now resides in Arkham Asylum . He is clearly insane , because when asked by the cops what he saw ....... he was babbling on about a giant Bat-Man ??? Yep he was insane .

Those dinners at gotham were not what they seemed . James and Nora went to Gotham to check on Zsas ...... and make sure he was still in Arkham .

David grew up not knowing that he had an uncle . He saw the world change ......... a Man of steel , A dark knight , an emerald guardian , the king of the ocean and the daughter of zeus ........... Superman , Batman , Green Lantern , Aquaman and Wonder woman all came together to fight off a new god ......... some alien douche . Called himself Darksied .

David now had heroes to look up to . He always thought that the Gotham Bat-vigilante is the coolest !!!!!! Also the guy with the ring is cool .

David was happy .

Its been 6 years now . Here is David ....... a 16 year old with a razor blade pressed against his wrist . Tears rolling down his eyes . "Where were you when i needed you so badly ??"  He whispers looking at a photo of the Justice League from an old newspaper from back in 2011 .

Where did it all go so wrong .