Where it all went wrong

It was a rough day at school . The complete teenage experience . School gets rougher as the years go by . David decides to get off at the first stop in Gotham . This is not the first time he is doing this . Ever since Lego got hit by that dump truck that one morning ......... things have been changing for David . James and Nora have been fighting because James is now developing an alcohol problem . David still loved his father .......... and it killed him seeing his father drowning himself in alcohol for reasons unknown to David . Zsas was getting inside James's head . Psychopaths have a way of getting under your skin ........ thats why you keep them in an asylum . Zsas broke out  from the Asylum many times and sent James pictures of David playing in the school playground .

David did not like going home too much now . His mother was easily irritable and his father was drunk .
Gotham was an exciting city to David ........ he walked the streets all alone . Hoping to spot the Batman . Or a Parademon , or a ninja from that wierd owl cult everyone in gotham keeps talking about . On this particular afternoon ...... David was looking for the mythical King Croc who lived in the sewers and harbored a society of homeless people .

After hours of finding nothing . David heads home . Its almost 7 in the evening . David reaches his house . Only to find that all the lights are out . He walks towards the house because the dark does'nt bother him too much . He opens his door . "MOOOOM???? I am home ! Please dont be mad at me . I really dont have the energy to...."   David paused as he saw something familiar on the floor . He stepped back in horror as he realised what it was .  
He stumbles off the front porch and onto the front yard . He dashes to the backyard . And see's something that confirms his suspicions . Lego's grave was dug up . And it was his half rotten carcass lying on the floor . David puked and slowly walked into his house . He reached for the light switch . But as he does he hears his Fathers voice ..... "Son ....... dont turn the lights on . Just ..... nngghh ...... just run ."    David trembles and asks "Daddy ?? Whats ...... whats going on ??"     Then he feels a cold metallic sharp object slide down the back of his head . Victor Zsas starts laughing slowly yet maniacally . The lights turn on and Davids mother runs at Zsas with a knife . Zsas grabs her and makes a mark on himself and stabs Nora multiple times . But the way Nora looked .......... she was wounded , bruised and bloody even before Zsas stabbed her . It only meant one thing Zsas had been torturing Nora all day ......... David ran for it . He ran till it felt like his viens ran with Battery acid ....... then he ran some more . He ran all the way to Gotham . Not knowing what to do .   David saw people ........ but they were laughing , uncontrollably , because of the Joker toxin . Slowly but surely ...... David found hinself Laughing too . He was crying but could not stop himself from laughing . It was the joker . Enacting his Endgame . David spends the whole night trying so hard to stop laughing but he just laughs harder .

He continuosly see's the bloody images of his Parents dead bodies . Hiding from other people affected by the toxin almost choking himself trying not to laugh .

Many weeks of laughing later ........... David has finally stopped laughing . His face is blank and pale . He is unresponsive . And would not talk to anyone .