~29~

I put a step closer to him. He still smells very good. Maybe I am the only one that thinks he does, but well. He puts his arms around my waist loosely and I can feel my heart in my throat. It feels like every place he touches is on fire. I look into his eyes. They are so pretty but even prettier with the moon reflecting in them. 

I wrap my arms around his waist as well and I place my head on his bare chest. My head is facing the moon while I can feel his heartbeat going faster. I would not want this moment to end. It's perfect. When I feel the wind swooping in and causing chills down my spine, I pull back. He looks at me and he looks a bit confused as if he asks if something's wrong. I just smile as a response. It hits me right then and there that I like him like a very lot. Like, a lot lot.

I look at him and I am nearly scared by myself on how bad I want to kiss him. I decide to give it a shot. I lean in and he does the same. And then our lips touch. It's like fireworks and every inch of my body can feel it. I place my hands around his neck and he tightens his grip around my waist. You can count this as our first kiss. Our first real kiss, though. After a few seconds, I pull back. I still have my hands in his neck and I can feel his arms tightly around my waist. I just smile automatically because of his pretty face and I see he does the same. I hug him again. 

'Shall we head back to the beach? It's getting a bit colder', I say, with my head on his chest. I just feel safe like this. When I'm around him, I feel safe. 'Hmm... I don't agree.' I pull my head off of his chest. 'Why not?' 'We should definitely have a water fight.' 'How would you want to have a water fi-' I stop in the middle of the sentence because Tal picks me up and throws me in the water again. He did that just a few hours ago, how could I let him do that again?

I gasp for air when I come back up. 'You're still a little peach.' I squint my eyes at him. Then I scoop water in my hands and pour it all over Tal's head. He just looks at me as if he's asking 'what are you doing?' but says nothing. To finish it, I ruffle my hand through his hair with a grin on my face. 'Did you just ruin my hair?' 'Well, you'd call it ruining and I'd prefer to call it making it look cuter. Plus I already did this a little while ago and it seemed to bother you so I decided I should do it again.' He squints his eyes at me before he starts chasing after me. I splash him with the sea water so it'll be harder to get me and so we run around like fools for a while.

After a while, I am starting to get cold. I let myself get caught by Tal. 'I'm cold now', I just say. 'Let me carry you back.' I start walking as a response. 'Well, I'm an independent woman who can walk all by her-' He scoops me up bridal style and I don't even try to fight him. I was tired anyway. I'll fight with him another time about my independence. I wrap my arms around his neck.

He puts me down on the sand again when we are back at our stuff. Then he grabs our towels and starts to pack me in my towel and after that, his. When he is done wrapping me up, I am warm again. Probably more because I still feel the places his arms touched my back and legs. They are burning.

He looks me up and down while I am standing in front of him. 'Well, I have to say you look gorgeous, but you mostly look like a burrito', he chuckles. I shake and the towels fall again. I just smirk at him. He first looks at me with his brows furrowed, as if he was mad. His eyes betray him, though. They look playful, not mad.

We both laugh. I wrap my arms around him. 'You are cold too, shall I wrap you up?' I ask him. 'Nah, your arms are keeping me pretty warm.' I just smile onto his chest. I love cuddling with him, and since I'm pretty short, I end up at his chest nearly the entire time. 

After a few seconds, he pulls back, puts two hands in my hair and kisses me again. I am surprised, but I don't mind. I kiss him back, while my skin feels like it's going to burst of happiness. Which probably isn't even possible.

'I would call this a successful date, what about you?' I ask cheekily. Tal doesn't answer at first, but he grins and gives me a peck on the lips, sending the butterflies dancing around my stomach again. You can't describe them as butterflies though. Elephants? Just a lot of elephants and other animals that are holding a party in my stomach. That didn't sound romantic.

We are standing in front of my door again. Tal walks inside after me. At home, I sit down on the table. 'I have decided that I am cooking today since you took me out on a date.' 'Nope, let me finish this date.' 'No, I am cooking. I am making pasta once again because I am hungry and I want to eat as quickly as possible.' Tal is starting to protest, but just as he opens his mouth, I put a finger on his lips. 'I'm cooking. You are sitting down on that couch over there.'

I walk upstairs after I forbid Tal to even touch anything from the kitchen. He rolled his eyes but he's sitting on the couch now, so I think I've succeeded. I walk up the second flight of stairs up to my room. I open my closet doors and grab a huge sweater. My bikini is nearly dry and I know I'll probably change a few more times today, so I'm not bothering putting on decent clothes.

The sweater is way too big for me, the sleeves are too long and the bottom reaches somewhere a few inches below my hips. I'm not going to put on shorts because why would I? Plus, I'm wearing a bikini underneath and nobody will probably see me except for Tal.

I head downstairs again. I find Tal sitting on the couch. 'Did you stay here the entire time?' I ask him. 'Is this a trick-question?' he asks, not looking up from his phone. 'Maybe.' He looks up from his phone. I feel his eyes scan over my body before his lips turn to a subtle smirk.

'You could be less subtle or just talk and say 'hey nice sweater' instead of staring this creepily', I say to him. 'Could', he replies. He places his phone on the couch and stands up to walk towards me. 

'No you are not', I say. I push him softly with two hands on his chest. He looks disappointed but obeys and sits down again. He doesn't grab my phone, just looks at me as if he was expecting something. 

'What?' I ask. 'I want to cook.' 'You are not going to. I'm headed to the kitchen and don't you dare follow me. I'm cooking.'