Mystery Girl

Peter's POV

I was driving my ship when Rocket, my co-pilot, pointed out a girl flying past us. She was hurt. I turned my ship around and followed the girl. She noticed we were following her and seemed to panic. She flew faster. I knew we couldn't stop her with the ship so I got my helmet on and flew after her. After she realised we were the good ones, she stopped and turned facing me. The girl seemed to be trying to talk. Was she nervous?

I wasn't sure. I put my hand out for her to take as she looked like she was in a lot of pain while flying. She took my hand and I took her back to my ship.

Once we were in, the girl collapsed. I took a moment to take a good look at her. She wore this. (Cause I'm lazy)

She had dry blood dripping from her mouth, a wound on her left arm and dull eyes

She had dry blood dripping from her mouth, a wound on her left arm and dull eyes. I wasn't sure if I should help her or leave her but Groot really wanted to help. I asked Gamora to go see her and ask her what happened.

Gamora's P.O.V

I did as I was asked and went to the girl. Doesn't mean I'm going to be too kind and trusting about it. I got to the back of the ship and saw her sitting against the wall. She seemed very exhausted and seemed to have fallen asleep. I sat against the opposite wall and waited for her to wake up. As much as I wanted to wake her up now, she seemed to have had a long trip.

3 hours later

She finally woke. She looked up at me and said, "So you're gonna want my name where I came from, what happened and why I let Peter take me to the ship." I said nothing as I was trying to figure out how she knew. Had she done this before? Probably.
"I'm Phoenix, I'm from Earth, I was fighting along side my sister, she's been captured. She teleported me out here. We were losing. I decided to come on this ship because I need your help to save my sister and if I don't heal, I could die." Holy fuck. I looked to my hands and fiddled with my fingers and said, "How do we know you aren't working with our enemies?" Phoenix thought on that before saying, "With who? Ronan? Thanos?" I started to feel my vains boil, thinking that she was working with both of them. "I may be a demon but I don't work with villains like them." I told Peter everything Phoenix told me.

After explaining to Peter

Peter seemed to have his jaw hanging open. Phoenix rolled her eyes and snapped her fingers in Peter's face. He refocused and asked, "Hold on to something! We're gonna have to warp our way to earth!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Should I continue?

I'm going through depression right now...

...and I don't know if you want to read more...

Here's a message for you...

HELlo, i'm haPpy.

i'M finE.

(Read the capitals)