Earths Mightiest Heroes

Rocket's P.O.V

I just saw a girl walk in like she was welcome. I mean who does she think she is? Yep, I'll just stick my ass in my face and keep my mouth shut!

We warped to Earth and... Phoenix, put one of her force fields in front of the ship. No damage. She made the ship move without needing to control the steering wheel. Telekinesis?

Peter then saw where we were going. "New York?" Phoenix nodded. She landed the ship on the helicopter pad and got off the ship. Some people came out of the building. One looked like a business man, another looked like the American flag... Or at least that's what Peter said.

"Guardians, Tony, Thor, Captain America, or Steve

"Guardians, Tony, Thor, Captain America, or Steve. Hulk and Black widow. Oh! And Hawkeye." Tony, looked at Phoenix and said, "Phoenix! Almost thought you died." Phoenix had a look of happiness. "If Phoenix is dead, then I must be a hologram father." Tony chuckled... Wait, father!? Where's her mother? Phoenix looked at me and said, "Oh! No, I don't have a mother. I have two fathers that adopted me." She pointed to Tony and Captain America. "Tony because I love technology and Steve for training. Thor and his family and guards in Asgard help me train and get better."

Tony, brought out a ship in the plains that's larger then ours. A lot larger.

Peter's P.O.V

Yeesh, this ship could hold a cinema! What the duck.

------------------------------------------------------
Sorry, this is a short chapter. I wanted to welcome new characters.