Namjoon ~ Mr. Brightside

Inspired by the song Mr. Brightside By The Killers

---

Namjoon's Pov:

Now I'm falling asleep

and she's calling a cab,

while he's having a smoke

and she's taking a drag.

Now they're going to bed

and my stomach is sick

and it's all in my head,

but she's touching his chest.

Now, he takes off her dress.

Now, let me go.

And I just can't look it's killing me

and taking control.

(Y/n) is dating Yoongi. May I add that she loves him and he loves her, well so we think. He never seemed to be completely into the relationship and tends to neglect her a lot. I love her too, though, but he's my hyung and she's my friend and I only want the best for them, even if that means staying out of their fucked up relationship.

"Hyung, is everything okay?" Jungkook asks me, while I'm lost in thought, worrying my lip. I nod, softly. "Y-Yeah. Did you need something Kook?" He nods and sits down next to me. "Yoongi said (Y/n) is coming over. He wants us to at least try and clean up our messes." He chuckles at the last statement. I force a smile and stand up. "Well then, what are we waiting for? Let's go clean up.."

When we finally finish cleaning up our messes the doorbell to our apartment rings. "Coming!" Although, I presume it's (Y/n), I still rush to the door and open it. "Hey, Namjoon!" She hugs me briefly and walks in. My heart hurts when I see her hug Yoongi longer and tighter than she did me.

Yoongi shrugs her off and walks to the living room. She trails behind him like a lost puppy. "Namjoon! We need your help with this song!" I sigh and turn towards (Y/n) and Yoongi. "We'll be in the studio if you need us." Yoongi nods at me and (Y/n) thanks me for the heads up. I smile at her one more time before going to the studio room.

When I enter they're all looking at me with sympathetic looks. They all know, except Yoongi, of course. I roll my eyes and smile. "Let's go do something, huh? It's too stuffy in this house." Jin looks at the time. "I agree with Namjoon. We've still got a few hours till the sun goes down. Why waste this nice day inside?" At that, they all crack smiles and head to get ready.

Before I go and get ready to leave, I have to ask Jin a question. "Should we invite Yoongi and (Y/n)?" Jin gives me a sympathetic smile and shrugs. "That's your call." He pats my shoulder and goes to get ready.

I sigh, walking to the living room.
(Y/n) is sitting awkwardly on the couch while Yoongi is watching the tv from the chair. How are they even a couple? "Hey guys, would you want to go out with us? We were thinking about going to the amusement park."

(Y/n)'s face lights up and she nods. "Sounds fun!" Yoongi shrugs and stands up, turning off the tv. "I'm down." I smile and nod, rushing up the stairs to get ready.

-

"Look!" (Y/n) points at a giant teddy bear hanging from a game stand. She turns to Yoongi and smiles. "Could you try to get it for me?" My heart twists when I realize she is trying to flirt with him. "I'm not good at that game, (Y/n), sorry." She nods, sadly looking at the stuffed bear. "(Y-Y/n), I can try to get it for you, if you want me too." She smiles widely at me and nods. "If you don't mind." I smile and walk over to the game. The game host tells me that I have three tries. I fail the first two, but the last one, I hit perfectly. (Y/n) grabs the teddy bear excitedly and hugs me. "Thank you, Namjoon!" I smile and hug her back. "Y-You're welcome."