Chapter 1

Years had past since the Princess of the forgotten kingdom abandoned everything to live in solitude because of the monster she became, and since hen, time came and went like it was no big deal....The princess never encountered another being since then, until one faithful day....

     Stormy's  POV

     " Hey, mamma! I'm going out to the market to get a new book, need anything from there?" I questioned, opening the door to the cottage I currently lived in. " No sweetie, I'm good. Thanks for asking though." She said from the kitchen, grabbing her tools and newest invention. 

     " I've got to be on the road to the convention in 5 minuets. I'll be gone though for a few days, think you can handle yourself while I'm gone?" Mamma struggled,  wheeling her invention out the door and to her wagon. " You know I can, Mamma. I'm fine! Have fun, and good luck." I said, finally heading out. 

     "Sigh....I can't believe I'm having to live a life like this...Where's the adventure, the excitement..."  I contemplated, wondering why my everyday routine is always the same. I started to hum to myself as I entered the village....

     No one's POV

Little town it's a quiet village.

Every day like the one before.

Little town full of little people, waking up to say.

Stormy walked into the town, and as some passed her by on the street,  they waved.

Bonjour! 

A woman waved, and smiled brightly.

Bonjour! 

A man said to a friend, as he walked over to the market.

Bonjour! 

Said another, who was a rather small girl, waving to Stormy as her mother pulled her along the market area.

Bonjour! 

The baker said, trying to sell others his tray of baked goods.

  There goes the baker with his tray like always.
The same old bread and rolls to sell.
Every morning just the same,

since the morning that we came,

To this poor provincial town.

Stormy started to sing again.   

      " Good Morning Stormy!" The baker said, as Stormy strolled up the man.  " G'morning Monsier Jean!" She greeted.  "Where you off to?" He questioned, seeing the wicker blue basket in the young woman's hands. "To return this book to Pere R'belle. It's about two lovers in fair Verona. " She answered, starting to walk away. " That's boring...." The baker mumbled, going back to his job, calling over others to buy his goods. 

  Look there she goes, that girl is strange, no question.
Dazed and distracted can't you tell?  

Woman started talking among themselves, spreading the gossip.

  Never part of any crowd.  

'Cause her head's up on some cloud. 

Others spoke, starring at her like she wasn't meant to fit in.

  No denying she's a funny girl, Stormy.  

  Bonjour!  

Another greeted Stormy.

Good Day!

  How is your family?

Bonjour!