x.26

Today was Prom and I'm so excited because this was going to be a once in a lifetime opportunity and I wanted to savor the moment, so I won't ever have to regret not going so that's why I'm going to make sure that noting ruins my day.

Me and the girls were going to go the salon to get ready, so I put on some regular clothes and put my hair up in a bun before I texted the girls and asked them where they were going.

Even though I didn't have a date, I wasn't going to have that prevent me from experiencing something amazing.

After Mia texted and said she picked up Ella and is coming over to pick up, I slid on my FENTY slides before grabbing a shoulder bag and made sure that I had everything.

I went downstairs and I saw my mother cooking breakfast and my father was drinking coffee while keeping conversation with my mom.

I went over to my mom and greeted her and did the same for my dad.

"Hey cutie, where you heading off too?" My mom said after flipping her pancakes.

"Ella and Mia is about to pick me up, so we can get ready for prom."

"Hope you have fun." She said smiling at me.

"I can't believe my baby is growing so fast." My dad said getting up and giving me a hug.

I hugged him back, "I can't believe it too, but I gotta grow some time."

"You always gon' be my little baby, so ain't no more growing."

I chuckled, "I know I will always be your little girl dad."

"You gon' eat before you leave?"

Before I could answer, my phone dinged and I looked down and Mia texted and said that they were outside.

I looked back up from my phone, "I can't, the girls are already outside. Love ya!" I told them before rushing out the door.

After getting in the car I fixed my bun, "Hey y'all."

"Hey boo." Mia said leaning in and giving me a side hug.

"Hey girl, how you feeling bout prom?" Ella said in the back seat twerking.

I shook my head and started laughing, "You already know!" I started dancing on the car seat with Ella.

"If y'all don't stop stinking up my damn seats." Mia said before rolling her eyes and taking a turn.

"Girl you know damn well I don't stink." Ella said before flipping her hair over shoulders.

"Yes, whip them inches!" I joked, since Ella already had her hair done, so she just needed her makeup and her nails done.

After a while, Mia stopped at the salon's lot, so we all got out and started walking up.

We were first doing our nails and I got them painted all white and some of them had fake diamond studs on top of them.

"So who y'all going to prom with?" Mia asked us.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I'm going alone, I don't really care that much." I told her half lying. I kinda didn't care because I didn't want something so small to ruin my whole night, but it would be nice to have somebody to be with for prom.

"Well, I picked out who I"m going wit, so y'all just gotta wait for tonight." Ella's extra ass said before sticking out her tongue and flipping her hair side to side.

"Ella a feen for some dick, I cannot." Mia said before busting out laughing, which made me start to laugh.

"Y'all just mad, who you taking wit you Mia?"