x.27

It was after graduation and I was so happy because I was finally done with school, I got my diploma and I was completely done with school.

"Congratulations." My parent told me, handing me my balloons that was tied with a gift bag.

"Thanks!" I said giving them both a hug and grabbing the balloons and the bag

"I'm happy fa you sis." Jordan came up to me also handing me a gift.

"Thank you Jordan." I said giving him a hug.

Ella, Mia and Lucas all walked up with me with their parents, and we all took pictures with each other.

"I wanna treat y'all to dinner." Jordan told us.

We all agreed and we got inside Jordan's car. After arriving at the restaurant, we were all seated.

I sat in the middle of Lucas and Ella, and infront of me was Jordan who sat besides Mia.

"So what you guys gon' get?" Jordan asked us.

I continued to read through the menu before shrugging my shoulders. "I don't even know yet."

A few minutes of chattering, the waitress came by and asked what we wanted to drink. After we all gave her our orders, she said she will be back in a few minutes.

"So Lucas I heard you dating my sis Asia." Jordan said staring straight at Lucas.

"Yeah, I really care about her." He placed his hand on my thigh. "We've been through a lot together and I would never want to hurt her."

"Yeah she's been through a lot this year alone, so I'm hoping y'all ain't rushing nothing, and you best not hurt her feelings too. I don't play when it comes to her and she knows that." Jordan told him, and the waitress came back with our drinks.

"Do you guys know what you want to order?"

After we all placed our order, and said our food will be ready in 20 minutes.

Jordan sipped on his drink, "What you wanna do Asia after highschool?"

"I wanna do business, so I can open my own shop. But I'm gonna take a one year break this year."

--

After the dinner, we all thanked Jordan and we found out through social media that some kids at school were throwing an afterparty graduation, and we all decided to attend the party.

We quickly went home to go change, I wore regular ripped and repair jeans and put an off the shoulder shirt and brush my hair down. I packed my overnight bag, since after the party we were going to book a hotel for the night.

I went downstairs and saw my parent's talking to each other and when I walked in, they stopped.

"Why y'all looking funny for?" I said furrowing my eyebrows.

"We got you a gift for your graduation." My mother said smiling.

"Another one?" I asked, because the gift bag that they gave me was a Rolex Watch.

"Yup." My dad got up from his seat, and he handed me a box.

I looked down and quickly opened the box and inside was a key. I raised my head to look up at him, "What's this for?"

"Go outside."

I gasped automatically knowing what he was indicating, "Dad no.."

"Yes baby, go outside." He said pointing outside.

I quickly dropped the box and ran outside and I saw a black car with a black ribbon on top.