.1

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

"Kiss me, Brittany" begged Hwasa tackling herself into her chocolate friend. They both fell on top of each other. Hwasa quickly took advantage of the position and started to straddle her not caring that she was making the other girl blush.

"Aaah stop your drunk" said Brittany and pushed her off.

Hwasa pretended to be upset and started pouting. She knew that Brittany couldn't resist her being sad. So she wasn't surprised at all when she felt her hug her and whispered sorry into her ear. That's when Hwasa felt her pussy shiver in pleasure.

Maybe it was because she had drank over seven cans of beer. Or that she was actually turned on by her friend which was strange because Hwasa wasn't a lesbian. She had always loved guys and dicks. So why the hell was she debating about kissing another girl?

"Hwasa what's wrong?" asked Brittany staring at her with concerned eyes.

She was absolutely beautiful with her big brown eyes and smooth brown skin that Hwasa wanted to touch so bad. So she did. She ignored Brittany's questionable stare and intake of breathe when she groped one of her breasts. Hwasa then leaned in inhaling the sweet scent of her perfume.

"You're so fucking beautiful" her voice was soft and filled with lust.

Brittany gulped trying to push her off of her but Hwasa was stronger.

"Snap out of it Hwas your drunk" she said using the nickname she created for her when she was younger.

This made her smile because she secretly loved it when she called her that.

"I'm not too drunk to do this" she said playfully.

Before Brittany could even comprehend was what happening Hwasa quickly attached her lips to her neck. It didn't take long and she was already sucking the hell out of it. Brittany became a moaning mess and fisted her fingers through Hwasa's hair.

She smirked and licked her skin some more. God she tasted so damn declious. Hwasa found herself wanting more and more. She then bit at the skin and Brittany let out a loud moan.

"Hwasa!" she called sharply and snaked her legs around her thick hips.

Hwasa was beginning to lose control.

She picked up Brittany and threw her on the bed and quickly climbed on top of her. Once again, Hwasa straddled her. She also kissed the world out of it.

"Yes baby!" encouraged Brittany grinding their clothed pussies together.

Hwasa quickly got back to work on her neck. She was positive that she was going to leave some marks but she didn't give a damn. She was under the influence anyway so she had a good excuse.

She was about to remove Brittany's shirt when a sharp knock came at the door. Seconds later a person strolled in ruining their fun.

"What the fuck!" said a male voice.

Hwasa rolled her eyes because she knew that voice.

It was Brittany's annoying boyfriend.

A/N: Okay guys so I'm feeling some type of way about Hwasa and couldn't resist not to write about her. She is so damn sexy!