.2

Four weeks is how long Brittany has ignored Hwasa calls and texts. It was even worse in person. When the other girl saw her she will make it obvious that she doesn't want to be around her by quickly running away from her. Hwasa was sad that her best friend was being like that but her heart will skip with joy as she sees the scarf around Brittany's neck.

She knew she was covering up the hickies she gave her. It made Hwasa beam with happiness knowing that her lips touched her delicious skin. Brittany's boyfriend Mark had of course paid her visit threatening her to stay away from his girlfriend or else he will rough her up.

Hwasa wasn't afraid of him. In fact she planned to pay him of any mind. She was going to get Brittany to be hers one way or another. Today she was waiting for her outside her job so she can corner her.

Brittany came outside the door with her head down. She didn't see or hear Hwasa sneaking up behind her. When she did sense her it was too late. Hwasa pounced on her like a lion to it's prey pushing her against the alley wall.

"Hey baby" she purred all sexually in her ear.

Brittany shivered at the close destination.

"Let go of me" she muttered but Hwasa shook her head and pushed her again when she attempted to move.

"We need to talk"

"About what?"

Smirking, Hwasa ripped off the stupid scarf from Brittany's neck making her gasp aloud.

"About those beautiful love marks"

"You were drunk"

"So"

"So you didn't mean to make them"

Hwasa chuckled wanting to kiss the girl in front of her but she restrained herself.

"Oh yes I did" she said moving closer until their noses brushed against each other's. They stared deeply into onr another eyes and for a moment nothing around them existed but them.

"I love you" she whispered softly.

"No Hwasa but I love Mark"

"No you don't" she countered a bit angry.

"Yes I do" Brittany fought back with tears brinming her eyes.

"Then prove it" Hwasa said. "Don't kiss me back" and before she could argue anymore Hwasa latched her lips to hers.