AGARTHA

THE SUMMONING KEY

The Keepers craft the Summoning Key,

a device that allows them to manipulate the Aether. Holding the power over reality itself, they use it to create Agartha.

THE FIRST TRANSFERENCE DEVICE

The Keepers master the ability to travel between dimensions.

THE DARK AETHER

Some Keepers begin to experiment with the Dark Aether, which corrupts and corrodes their souls. Among them is the Shadowman

THE AETHER PYRAMID

The corrupted Keepers create the Aether Pyramid, a device capable of absolute power.

A schism forms between them and those Keepers untainted by the Dark Aether.

THE WAR OF AGARTHA BEGINS

War breaks out between the corrupted and uncorrupted Keepers.

THE WAR OF AGARTHA ENDS

Facing defeat, the Corrupted Keepers hide the Aether Pyramid on a moon within one of the newly discovered dimensions. After banishing the Corrupted Keeper to the Dark Aether beneath creation, the remaining Keepers take on the mantle of Guardians. Trapped in the Dark Aether the Corrupted Keepers contort and evolve over Eons, ultimately becoming the Apothicons. They desire, above all else, to return to Agartha.

THE FIRST ARRIVAL

With Doctor Monty's help, The Maxis Drone arrives at the House at Agartha. Despite the absence of his soul, Monty recreates a physical manifestation of his Dimension 63 form.

THE ARRIVAL OF SAMANTHA

Monty brings Samantha to the house, reuniting her with the Dimension 63 incarnation of her father.

SAMANTHA'S CORRUPTION

Knowing that Samantha is corrupted by the Dark Aether, Monty takes her away from Maxis and the House.

THE ISOLATION OF MAXIS

Alone in the House and missing his daughter, Maxis wonders if Richtofen will have "the courage to fulfill the vow he made all those years ago."

THE DISCOVERY OF THE EMPTY EARTH

Having observed Monty for some time, Maxis uses the Teleporter in the basement of the House to study and explore other dimensions. Among them is the Empty Earth, where an alternate Maxis had constructed Zero Base, a facility that houses artifacts and replicas collected from a multitude of different timelines. However, his attempts to manipulate The Empty Earth create a reality too fragile to be sustained.

THE RESTORATION OF INNOCENCE

Monty returns Samantha to Maxis, her innocence restored.

MONTYS PLAN

Monty explains to Maxis that the paradox wrought by a multiverse must be resolved. A new reality can be created - one free of the Apothicons - but only if they enlist the aid of souls who had lived through and survived the fracturing.

THE KRONORIUM SECURED

Among the artifacts that Maxis collected in Zero Base, is an ancient book known as the Kronorium – a complete chronicle of the entire history and future of all reality. Protected by various countermeasures, the facility can only be accessed by those possessing a soul...

RICHTOFEN'S JOURNEY BEGINS

Maxis tells Richtofen the plan to secure the Kronoruim and locate the Summoning Key. Hearing the echoes of his other selves, Richtofen discovers his connection with Samuel Stuhlinger and decides to use Victis to acquire the Kronorium.

THE MANIPULATION OF THE STUHLINGER

Having overseen the construction of a laboratory beneath Alcatraz, Richtofen returns to the House where he begins to communicate with Stuhlinger. Together, they persuade Victis to travel to a variety of locations

in order to recover the Kronorium.

THE KRONORIUM RETRIEVED

Upon arriving at Zero Base, Victis provides blood samples that allow them to access the Empty Earth and recover the Kronoruim.

THE BLOOD ACQUIRED

Richtofen collects the Victis blood samples from undead Richtofen.

THE ARRIVAL OF EDWARD

Richtofen collects Eddie's innocent soul from Dimension 2210, and Monty gives him a physical form in the House.

SAMANTHA MEETS EDWARD

Eddie and Samantha meet each other for the first time. Samantha writes in her diary that Edward "doesn't like to share toys."

THE HAPPINESS OF CHILDREN

Monty brings eddie and Samantha more toys.

THE FRAGILITY OF MEMORIES

Maxis notes that teleportation and travel between dimensions could have profound impact on the mind. He fears that the confusion caused by the collision of

memories past, present and future could lead to the collapse of reality itself.

THE ARRIVAL OF THE SOULS

The souls arrive. Maxis tells Samantha and Eddie to "put the toys away... [and to] make sure the windows are locked

before [they] come down to the basement."

THE CHILDREN REBORN

As each soul arrives, Monty transforms them into their younger selves and returns their innocence.

THE ARRIVAL OF PRIMIS

Now Soulless, Primis brings the Summoning Key to the House, where Maxis unwittingly releases the Shadowman – who in turn frees the Apothicons from the Dark Aether.

Unaware that they will be wiped from existence once they have served their purpose, Primis battles alongside Monty in his final battle

against the Shadowman.

REVELATIONS

With the Shadowman and the Apothicons vanquished, Monty discovers that Primis has consumed blood of souls from dimensions

that no longer exist. The paradox must be resolved...