[ five ]

[ five ] those will not return

-

Suddenly you see me, I see you and you sigh,

I close my eyes, You look away,

I barely even breathe, I shrink in my seat,

and I start to shake.

-

"i'm late." she huffed, running down the busy streets of london.

she had overslept that morning, having missed her alarm. and now she relied only on the quickness of her legs to get her to the train station in time. her legs burned after running over ten streets to get there, but she wouldn't stop.

when she finally reached the station on graham street, her heart sank when she saw the train was just leaving the station. 

shoulders slumped in defeat, she sighed. "i missed it..."

she held her red covered book in her hands and opened it to look at the inside flap. there, written in neat lettering she had written her response.

"but those that stopped their flight and perched
to observe your beauty and my good luck,
those who learned to know our names...
those... will not return!"

just as he had done, a the very bottom, she added;

'hello michael. i don't think you're creepy at all. i'm dulce maria, but if dulce is too hard to pronounce, you can call me maria or mari.'

-

michael waited for the train at slauson station.

as the train pulled up to drop off or pick up passengers, michael could feel his excitement growing. 

he wondered if she would even respond.

or what if she pretended it never happened and they both went back to being complete strangers? he wouldn't be able to bear it.

when the door opened, he stepped onto the train, only to be filled with disappointment when he didn't see her there.

did i do something wrong? he wondred.

he spent the rest of the train ride sulking.

she spent the rest of the day upset.

it was the fifth thursday.

-

REALLY SHORT ONE CAUSE I THOUGHT I SHOULD UPDATE.

BUT I'M KINDA BUMMED OUT AND SHAKEN UP CAUSE, IF YOU READ MY STATUS, I CRASHED MY CAR.

GOD THAT WAS THE SCARIEST EXPERIENCE EVER.

AND THE BITCH I CRASHED WITH, I SCRATCHED HER CAR ONLY SLIGHTLY AND SHE LIKE YELLED AT ME AND IT WAS TOTALLY LAME CAUSE I STARTED SOBBING. I'M A CRIER, GUYS. I CRY EASILY.

SO GUYS, THANKS FOR SUPPORTING ME!

I LOVE YOU LOADS.

-CLARY xx