m'lady

I look deep into his eyes, I swear I saw the deep red flames of hell and the devil spawn rising up and whipping men who have deceived God. Very explicit and emotionally damaging to look at.
   "Look, retard. You basically embarrassed me in front of the whole FUCKING," emphasizing the word strongly, "class.. I will find a way to fucking END you. And I will make your life a living hell."
   Ending his final sentence of the day, he shoves me to the floor while dumping all the contents from my backpack and throwing it down harshly. He walks out the class with his hands in balls of rage, nothing could ever make him calm down now.
   I feel worthless, my head nervously looks to the right and left of me to see no one. I was left alone in the back of the classroom, books and number 2 pencils scattered on the floor. I had no strength left in my body to get up, I can't move. Everything feels unusually still and unconscious. I fall on the floor, laying peacefully on my back and slowly closing my eyes to a peaceful and serene nap. No homophobic assholes, no self-deprecating jokes, no tearful eyes, just peace and quiet.
-small 10 minute time skip-
my eyes shoot open and I abruptly sit up, my head suddenly bursts into pain, it felt like I just hit my head on a brick.
    I slowly opened my eyes to see Herc rubbing his forehead and crinkling his nose. After a few seconds of silence, I suddenly realized the stupid mistake I pulled and covered my hand on his shoulder.
  "are you ok?! I didn't make you bleed or anything? I can take-"
   I felt a pudgy finger on my mouth,
"Shhhhh.."
    Hercules softly said, taking his finger off my mouth and leaving me with a strawberry face.
   My eyes look down upon the ground in shame and embarrassment. Hercules patted my head,
  "Hey.. don't feel sad. It's ain't your fault. Anyways, what are you doing here? School just ended and I find you hiding at the dark and empty back space in the room!"
   I fiddle my thumbs together, "oh it was nothing! I just wanted a-a little nap."
  "In the back of a room," Herc loudly snorts and giggles for a brief few seconds, "I guess this room has a 5-star rating for napping at the end of the school day on Yelp!"
   I blush and gleefully laugh, we started to laugh together, laughing together like a sweet melody. It was fantastic.
  Herc slowly got on his two feet. He blended down to pick all my pencils and notebooks that were scattered on the floor, and then placing them neatly in my book bag.
  He reached his hand out for me and I firmly grasped it, he pulled me up strongly, getting me on my feet, standing a little wimpy. He graciously puts my book bag around my shoulders.
   He rubs my cheek with his hand and warmly grins,
  "Come on. Lets go get out of this place."
   I gently nod, up and down, and shyly smile up to him. He takes my hand and walks around the hall to the front entrance. When we got up there, he unfortunately let go of my hand, the second he did my face dropped, I was missing his sweet-and-sour attitude and semi-sweaty hand engulfing my own.
   A car honked at us and Hercules waved his hand to the brown man driving the pick-up truck.
  "That's my brother," he positively says while pointing to the truck, "I have to go now, I'll see ya later Laffy- taffy."
  He kisses my hand like a prince and bows, I bite my lip and I could feel the remaining heat building up, starting from my toes, to my stomach, up to my hairline, showering my body with an amazing sensation of feeling loved and warmth.
   He runs up the car and wave feverishly, he waves back and swiftly gets in the truck, I put my hand down while I watch the truck pull out and put into the road, I silently see their truck ride down the street on their left and blasting rock-and-roll music down the street.
   I start walking while gently holding unto the hand that Hercules kissed, I bring it up to my lips and kiss it.
   "God. What have you done to me, Hercules Mulligan?"
   I continued skipping my way home, down the tan sidewalk, under the scorching sun, my backpack bouncing up and down my back from my repetitive skipping, I get to my brown and tan suburban house.
   I bring my hand up to the lock, I pushed the door open. I lay my stuff down on the floor and flop on the couch.
   I close my eyes, dreaming about him. Him. Hercules..Mulligan...