Shy

Fukase lingered behind us the whole tour and didn't say much of anything unsurprisingly. Hio tried to keep up a conversation with him but we could both tell he wasn't in the mood to talk.

'What do you like to do for fun Fukase?"

'I r-re-read a l-lot a-and p-p-pain-nt s-somet-times...'

'Oh! I like to read too! What are some of your favorite books?'

'N-none of th-them are in E-Engli-ish...'

'What other languages do you speak?'

'J-Japanese...'

'そうですか (soo desu ka)? Is it your native language?' He nods shyly 'your English is very good! I would have never guessed that! You don't have much of accent!'

'Th-thank you...' They spoke in Japanese after that and sometimes Ihora would say something, seemingly rude, to them. Most of the times after she said something Fukase looked like he wanted to cry and Hio would glare at her a little.

"Well how did you like the tour Oliver?" Fukase and I flinch as she loudly claps her hands together. I didn't actually pay any attention to the actual tour. "It was fine..?"

"Did you dose off during it?" I nod and Hio sighs a little. "Ah don't worry about that. The place is fairly easy to get around and if you need help finding a place Fukase can show you!" I practicality hear him flinch as she says his name. She makes herself seem like a very disrespectful person judging from Hios and Fukase's reactions when she talks... "Is there anything else you wanted to see?" I shake my head. "Okay then! Well you can go settle into your new room now! Your brother has to sign a couple papers before he leaves." I tighten my grip on his hand. "Do I have to?"

"Don't be rude I'm sure Fukase is very nice." Hio whispers to me. I think Fukase heard him. "If there's nothing else you want to see then, yes, you have to."

"Fine. I'll just go with Fukase." He quickly opens the door for me and looks shyly at the ground. "Well I'll see you soon okay?" I nod and wangle my hand out of his and start walking into the room. "Thank you Fukase." He slightly bows his head. The room is fairly plain... "Bye Oliver..." I blankly wave and look back to Fukase. "Whose bed is who's?"

"My b-bed is on the l-left." I hum lightly. That's the least I've heard him stutter this whole time. Weird. "You can close the door now Fukase." Ihora says a little annoyedly. "y-y-yes m-mam." He quickly shuts the door and the tenseness surrounds me quickly. God he really doesn't want me here. I don't blame him honestly though. If someone told me 'hey we know you've been assaulted in every which way and by god knows who we think a great way to start your recovery process is by locking you in a room with an unstable bipolar kid who's tearing his family apart is a wonderful start!' I'd be a little unsure too. "So..." I say, almost desperately to break the ice a little, "what kind of books do you like?" He shrugs his shoulders and sits on his bed. "a-ar-aren't y-yo-you g-gonna s-sit or s-som-someth-thing?" He says sounding like a fish trying to hiss. "y-yeah sorry." I quickly take a seat on the bed across from him and cross my legs. I glance up at him. What happened to his eye?

"What?" He actually hisses out this time. "Uh... What happened to your eye if you don't mind me asking?" He looks at me; almost close enough to look intimidating to scare me but soon drops it and sighs. I take it as a 'fuck off' because he pulls out a tablet from a drawer beneath his bed and starts playing on it or something. I lay down on the bed and stare up at the ceiling for a minute before Fukase walks over and shows me a picture of two twins? They both have ginger hair with green eyes; the only diffrence being that one of them has a long side pony tail and the other short hair. "Th-the b-bitch w-with the p-ponytail is wh-what ha-hap-ppened..."

"What did she do?" I notice his arms shaking and he quickly puts his head down. "I'm sorry. Forget I asked okay?"

"I h-have to o-oop-pen up to y-you a-anyw-ways so I'll j-just t-type it o-out f-f-for you." He has to open up to me?

I WROTE THIS SUCH A LONG TIME AGO AND I MADE IT PRIVATE AND I GUESS IT NEVER UPLOADED RIP AHHHH