Story

"I w-wrote th-this wh-when I was m-mad f-from thi-inking about i-it... So it s-sounds r-really venty." Fukase hands me his tablet nervously.

The girl with the ponytail is the reason my eye is ruined for good. Hell she's a huge part of the reason I got locked up in here in the first place. Ponytail's name is Kanon (can-no-n) and the girl with the short hair is Anon (ah-no-n). Unlike her bitch sister, Anon is actually nice; shy but overall a sweet person. She got along but we both had a similar problem. We had both 'good christian parents and siblings' who lived by the bible as much as they could. My parents were a little more extreme but still they believed in mostly the same crap. 'Trans people are trans just so they can rape people', 'god hates gays', 'if you have sex before marriage you go to hell instantly' and literally any other christian stereotype you can think, they believed it. Our problem was that neither of us were straight. She's gay and I'm pan and had crushes on multiple boys at said time and she had a closeted girlfriend at the time. So we both agreed that we'd be 'boyfriend and girlfriend' so no one would ask questions about us and everything went well for a while. We only really held hands and if we were pressured, then we'd kiss but between us it was all fake but her girlfriend, Nana, thought it was all real despite how much we tried to tell her it was all staged so no one would find out. Well that wasn't good enough for her. Anon and I were close friends so we'd always talk about people we'd though were cute or had crushes on and I guess she told Nana that. Neither of us knew that Nana was so vindictive. She told Anon's parents and Kanon that our relationship was staged and that Anon forced her to be her girlfriend and that she was blackmailing her; she was the victim of all of this in her mind. But she didn't stop there. Once Anon's parents found out of course they told mine but what I didn't know was that she told them I was crushing on a very popular boy named Len. That set them off beyond belief. I still can't decide if that night or the next day was the worst of my life. Nana told literally everyone about us by the time we went to school the next day and it was horrible. Len and Kanon were waiting for us at school; Len waiting for me and Kanon waiting for Anon.

I glance up to see him shaking really badly. "I m-m-ight h-have d-deleted s-som-me of i-it..."

"Ah that's okay... Is it okay if I take a guess?"

"I r-rather y-you n-not.. s-sorry..." I try to smile as warmly as I can to him. "Don't be. I can tell that what that boy and the sister did were horrible already so it's okay if you feel uncomfortable telling me... God that sounds like I'm trying to guilt trip you..." My hands instantly grips to my shorts as he laughs weakly. "It's f-fine. M-may I a-ask wh-what ha-happen-ed to y-you?" His voice dies out at the end and he seems to almost curl himself up; like he thinks I'm going to hit him. "I took some of my brother's contacts and put blue color die in it then put it on. You can probably guess what one I put it in first but I went blind in that eye and the dye was about to burn through my retina so they had to take it out." He cringes a little and I laugh absently. "It's pretty disgusting."

"H-how can you live with th-that?! M-my eye i-isn't even th-that bad!" I shrug my shoulders and smile at him. "I guess because it's not the worse part about me." He stays quiet for a minute and glances down to the ground. "You're cute."

"Wh-what?"

"You herd me. I think you're cute." I let my legs dangle off of the bed as he rubs the back of his neck. "U-uhm... I'm g-going to sleep n-now."

"But it's early and I want to do something with you."

"And wh-what's that?"

"Something besides sitting here." He looks at me questionably. "Th-then why with me?"

"Well you just have to open up to me don't cha?" He flinches a little turns to the wall. "G-good night."

"You're no fun."

"M-maybe th-that's for the b-better." I tilt my head and laugh. "You're weird. I guess I'll try to sleep sense you're boring too."