| The Beginning |

- Jieqiong's POV ( Kyulkyung ) -

" Jieqiong! Time to go to School! " Jieqiong's Mom Said

" Yes mom!" 

I was so excited for the first day of school. I'll meet new friends and play soccer!

Unfortunately it wasn't... Insted, they didnt't even noticed i was even there. I talked to a certain amount of people but none of them even wanted to be my friend.

Until I met this cheerful hyung.
He was Jun.

- Jun's POV -

This girl is two levels below me. But one of the kindest person i met.
I never thought i can have a friend like her.

It all started when I saw her alone sitting in the cafeteria. So i decided to talk to her. To cheer her up.

She told me her problem. Im more then happier when she told me that she wanted to be my friend.
Of course I would say Yes.

She looks so cute holding her lunch box. Even if I am 7 years old And knew she would be my friend or ( EVEN PARTNER)!! For life.

Everyday they would always meet at the Dove Tree near School. 

And talk about what they did in class.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Years have passed, still doing this tradition.

Jun is Grade 8. While Jieqiong is in Grade 6.

It was their last meeting...

Jieqiong has to move away from the City.

So they did what they have to do..

HAVE A PARTY! To have the greatest last memory in this city for jieqiong.

- Time skip -

The party Ended. It was time for jieqiong to leave.

Jun Cried as he watched Jieqiong come in the train.

Jun felt sadness in his heart.

but he knew that they would see once again! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TY, For finishing the first Chapter! 
I know its quite short.. Don't worry.

Chapter 2 will be coming out tomorrow or later!