| Jun moved on |

I don't know what to do. Its been 2 years and Im still waiting. I guess I need to stop. Just do my thing and continue Life. 

Jieqiong, I don't know how to contact you. No one would tell me how to. They said I need to move on and Forget her for good. If i continue waiting and waiting I may be Depressed. My grades were getting lower and lower. I can only get 73-75. While my grades before were 86-90.

People were telling me I was addicted. Addicted to Jieqiong.. Maybe I am :-;

I NEED TO MOVE ON.

- time skip -

It's been a month. And I guess Im feeling Better. We went to various places around China! I felt better and ready to start again. My grades were increasing. I got 89 as my highest Grade.

Everything was Fine! My memories with Jieqiong were fading away.. And im Happy again. 

One Day, I was walking to school when I heard a Rumor about Jieqiong was spreading all over the school.. A lot of my classmates know I like Jieqiong... 

People were telling me. " JIEQIONG FORGOT ABOUT JUN ALREADY! SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND!"

My heart skipped a beat when I heard that.

I felt like I was sinking. I felt SAD. ONCE AGAIN.

......

Suddenly a Girl Ran up to me. She was Chunhua. She was so Beautiful. She was Jieqiong's Friend. She was very kind to me....

I became happy. With her by my side I was Happy. 

- TIME SKIPEU -

We had a relationship. [ :O ]

I Didn't knew it would go until here. I was Happy. I WAS ALWAYS ENERGIZED! I WAS on the mood! My family liked her, so I had no Problem.  My grades were as high as 95 now.

Until, Their was an Audition in my city in the company Pledis. I took time to prepare to pass and go to... KOREA! I can be part of a K-pop Band. THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!

After the audition... I waited 2 weeks for the result.

And I... PASSED! WOO HOO. 

I WAS THE HAPPIEST PERSON ALIVE!

I Got to go to Korea in another 2 weeks by now. I need to prepare and maybe learn a liitle Korean!

So.. My girlfriend, Chunhua. Likes K-pop and she knows How to speak Korean! But not so Fluently tho. She's still studying the language actually. So I can get help from her.

2 weeks had passed. Learned some Korean And Ready to go!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

TY FOR READING! HAVE An aju niceu day! :O