128 ( a little talk with Veah )

| 3 Hours Later |

▪ { R E G I N A } ▪

Ma'Leah sat in my lap and I put my arms around her. "Ready?" I asked and she nodded. I scooted a little and we slid down the slide.

"Weeee!!" We both said and she laughed. When we got to the bottom, she wanted to go back. I was too tired to go back. We already went on it about 4 times.

Out of all the kids, Leah the most energetic still. The others are getting tired. Especially Eric. He's whining a lot and don't getting sleepy 

"Alright lets goooo." Erica said and Leah got down. I caught her and tickled her a bit and she laughed. I carried her to the car and Jeremiah walked beside me. I kissed his cheek.

"You had fun today baby?" He nodded nd we went to the register for the kids to pick out their prizes.

After the kids got their cool prizes, we went out side to the car. Erica was carrying sleeping Eric while the rest of the kids were whining that they were tired.

"Daddy can we sleep at your place tonight?" Naveah asked. I buckled Leah in and handed her , her cup.

"Um .. I'm gonna have to talk to your mom about that one baby girl." Erica answered and Naveah sat back.

I closed the door. "Go tell Erica bye." I told Jeremiah and he handed me his prizes he won and ran off on the other side of the truck.

I followed. "Goodnight daddy." He said hugging Erica and she hugged back.

"Goodnight buddy. You had fun?" She asked and he nodded and I smiled. "That's good well I'll talk to you later alright? When's your soccer game?" She asked and Jeremiah shrugged then looked at me.

"Ask mommy. She knows everything." He said and I chuckled then Jeremiah ran to the car. Erica then closed the door then walked up to me.

"Well .. when's his game Ms. Know It All?" She asked me and I playfully punched her..

"Shut up. It's next Saturday at 5 so save the date and cancel whatever your doing if you had plans." I told her.

"Ouu, fiesty I see. You must be tired too huh?" She asked and I playfully rolled my eyes shaking my head.

"Goodnight Erica." I said.

"Goodnight Regina." She said and we went our separate ways. I sat in the car for a moment retracing the fun we had today. I looked back at Jeremiah who was already playing with his toys.

"Don't make a mess back there. Make sure you pick every piece of paper up too before you get out this car." I told him starting the car.

"Okay mom." He said.

Erica drove off and blowed the horn and I blew too driving home.

▪ { E R I C A } ▪

"Alright so everyone took their bath, correct?" I checked.

"Yess." Naveah said getting in her bed.

"Good. Nobody gotta take a bath in the morning then," I said and kissed her cheek. I looked over at Lindsey and she was out cold in her bed sleeping. If you were wondering, Lindsey and Veah share their room and Ma'Leah and Eric share their room together.

"Daddy.." Naveah called before I got up.

"Yeah baby girl?"

She sat up. "When our little sister coming home?" She asked.

"In about .. 2 months. You ready?" I asked her and she shrugged. I frowned. "Why you shrugging? I thought you were excited to be a big sister .." I questioned confused.

"I am excited. I just know that when the baby comes, your not gonna be focusing on us any more like you are now. Your gonna be to busy with the baby all the time and we won't barely get to have fun like this when she comes. And, we won't be your little babies anymore." She said and I sighed. Damn. To say she's only 5 years old, she child knows alot.

But I never knew she felt this way. I guess behind all the happy faces and shit, was someone slowly crushing down.

"Listen Veah ," I said laying next to her. "No matter what happens, you and your sisters and brothers will always be my babies okay? Yeah, your little sister will get a little more attention because she's a baby. And your gonna see the same you do now. Nothin will stop me from not seeing you guys. Alright," she nodded. "I love you guys. Y'all come before anybody else in this world. Except God of course, but next would be you guys." I continued. "And when your little sister comes, its gonna be fun and the same. We're gonna go places, have fun, and you'll love her."

Veah nodded. "So you won't leave us?"

I shook my head. "Of course not baby girl. I would never leave you guys. No matter how old you guys are, your all my babies. Even when your old like me." I said and she laughed and I laughed a bit too.

"Your not old daddy." She said and I kissed her cheek.

"Yeah I know. I was jus joking. But seriously, you guys are getting so big I don't want for you to become big girls! I want for you to stay my little babies." I said.

"We'll always be your babies mama." She said and I smiled.

"Thank you Sugar Plum. Alright you get you some rest and I'll see you in the morning Okay?" She nodded and I kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight daddy." She said getting under her covers.

"Goodnight baby girl."

~

After I left out Veah room, I went to my bedroom. Everyone was sleeping except her. I looked in my bed and the first thing I seen was Eric laid out sleeping across it. I scoffed shaking my head laughing to myself. This lil spoiled child. I got in the shower then after gettin out, I put on some briefs and a sports bra getting in bed and snuggled close to Eric. 

I thought about the conversation me and Veah just had until I grew tired

I will never replace my  kids with anything or anybody.

_________________________________

° Regina and Erica got a little flirting going on .. 👀

° Their just friends ..

° Naveah and Erica's talk was cute. 😍

° Y'all think everything will continue to be the same when Maria comes or will things change? 👀

° Go ahead and comment your thoughts . 🍔