142

| Strip Club 👠💦|

▪ { E R I C A } ▪

Walking in the strip club, me, Briana, Jayden, and Sunny went to a little VIP section. This bitch was packed tonight. Like really!

"Fuuck! Y'all see all these bad muhfuckers on these poles man?!" I exclaimed as my eyes wondered everywhere. Naked women and half naked women were everywhere.

"Aye, let's go over here." Sunny said as ae went to put section.

"Who wants some moneyyyyy?!" One of the strippers asked coming to our section with 2 days of bricks of money.

"Aye right here ma!" Jayden said and slapped the girl's ass and she smiled. I grabbed a couple of stacks and Sunny lit up a blunt.

"Can we get some drinks over here?" I asked the chick and she nodded.

"I'll go get some you guys sit tight." She winked at me and walked away. She was done ass fuck and you could tell all the ass she has, was hers. 

"I'M READY TO GET FUCKED UPPP!!" Jayden yelled and we all laughed.

"Briana I'm surprised you out here ," Sunny said.

"Madison ain't been gettin on that ass that's why. She probably don't even know she here!" I said and we laughed.

Briana shook her head. "Yeah she know, I just told her I won't be here all night. That's why I'm in my car." So that explains why she didn't wanna ride wit us.

| 2 Hours Later |

"Mmmmm, fuck me harder." The girl moaned and I grabbed her thighs going deeper and harder. She was literally screaming her ass off.

"Cum for me. Cum for me." I said in her ear and then kissed her neck hitting it from the back.

She closed her eyes tightly. "Omgggg!!" She said and that's when she was squirting everywhere.

I slowed down my pace and she turned around and kissed me. "Best dick ever " she said and I smirked breathing heavily.

"Take my number and we can do this again sometime." I said and she nodded. After we exchanged numbers and put out clothes back on, I went back to the VIP section and she went back on her shift.

If your wondering who she was, well it was the same bartender girl who served us when we got here.

Yeahhh, She kept looking at me and I knew she wanted it so I had to give it to her  😉

And YES! I used protection!

________________________________________

° Comment your thoughts. 😛