2. I can't give you my heart !

The young pirate was standing in front you, his round eyes were fixed on you, tears freely falling from them.

- I'm sorry I can't give you my heart, ____ !

You froze instantly. Did he found out about your feelings ? You had a crush on your captain for some time now, but you honestly thought that he was too stupid to figure it out. You silently gulped, your throat was dry, you weren't mentally prepare for that. Should you deny it ? Confront your feelings for good ? Ignore it ? More importantly how did he found out ? Why was he telling you this ? Did your feelings were a burden for him ? Your brain was about to explode, you had to think of something and quick ! In addition, before you could repress them, some traitorous tears started streaming down your face and by the time you could hide them, Luffy's warm fingers were already brushing them off, surprised you instinctively stepped back.

- Sorry, I am so sorry ____. I wish I could but I really can't ! Don't hate me, please ! Please, stop crying, I'm begging you I don't want to see you cry ! Luffy blurted out seemingly hurt.

You wished you could stop those tears, but you couldn't control them from the beginning. You hated looking so pitiable, especially in front of the person you love. Luffy moved in front of you and drew his face closer to yours and started kissing your tears. Your heart skipped a beat, your brain froze and you pushed him away from you again.

- Ah...Sorry, you were only trying to comfort me, I shouldn't have been so rough...You apologized once you realized what you did before eyeing in the direction of the young pirate.

What you saw broke your heart. Luffy looked so miserable right now. He was staring at the floor, head down, his fists gripping on his jeans and tears flowing down his face. He was trembling and his knees finally gave up on him as he fell on the floor. You approached him slowly and gently hugged him, totally confused about his attitude.

- It's alright Luffy, I don't hate you, I would never hate you because you can't give me your heart. I'm not that selfish, you know. You reassured stroking his back.

The boy stopped sobbing and hugged you tighter in his arms.

- You don't hate me but you don't love me either because I couldn't give you my heart ! He whined.
- I think you already know that I love you Luffy...You replied embarrassed.

This time Luffy pushed you, his hands on your shoulders and looked at you confused as he tilted his head on the side.

- But...That's not possible ____ ! Sanji told me that if you want a lady to like you, you should be able to give her all your heart and I didn't give you mine ! And I really tried, I swear ! I even ask Tra-guy if he could take my heart but he just sighed, called me an idiot and hung up. He said sulking.
- Luffy...Are you trying to say that you love me too ?
- Yes, I love you ! But I can't give you my heart like Sanji said !
He replied feeling down again.
- Oh my god, you really are an idiot ! You don't have to give me your heart, it's just a figure of speech !

His eyes widened as he finally understood and he gave you a bright childish smile before launching into you to give you a gentle peck on the lips.

- In that case I'll give you all of me ______!