Chapter 4:Xandar. Fight for The Orb

3rd Person

On Xandar, at the fountain there was a tree drinking from it and a raccoon using a device to look at people's information.

"Xandarians. What a bunch of losers. All of them in a big hurry to get away from something stupid, to nothing  at all. Pathetic. Look at this guy! Can you believe they call us criminals, when he's assaulting us with that haircut? What is this thing? Look how it thinks it's cool. It's not cool to get help! Walk by yourself, you little gargoyle. Look at Mr Smiles over here. Where's your wife, old man? What a class-A prevert. Right, Groot?

Groot?

The tree name Groot looks up. "Don't drink fountain water, you idiot. That's disgusting!" Groot makes a sound to say no he didn't. "Yes, you did. I just saw you doing it. Why are you lying?"

Then his device made an alarm. "Looks like we got one. Okay, humie, how bad does someone wanna find you?" He asked looking at Peter as he talks to a woman named Bereet. Eden was still no where to be seen.

"40,000 units? Groot, we're gonna be rich." He looks back at Groot to see he went back to drinking fountain water. His device went off again.

"We got another one." Peter walks away from Bereet. Eden walks below the place Peter was with his earbuds in. "This kid is worth... 50,000 units, holy smoke, we are gonna be double rich with these two! He turns back to see Groot smiling.

"What?" "I am Groot." "So what if I said that him and the humie are gonna make us rich that doesn't mean anything." "I am Groot."

" I say that to every person that we have met. You just don't remember the bounties that was placed on their heads." "I am Groot." "Shut up and come on."

Eden's POV

I walked down the street that I was in with my earbuds in, Listening to "Uptown Funk by Bruno Mars.", I continue to walk when I arrived at a store that sells weapons. I walk in and looked around until I bumped into someone who was just finished paying for something. my earbuds flew out of my ears.

 I immediately grabbed them and placed in my pocket. 

"Hey, you okay?" asked the boy in front of me as he sticked out his hand. "Yeah, I'm okay, Sorry about that" I told him as I took his hand. He pulled me up. "Don't worry about that, no harm done" He told me. "What's your name?" I asked. "Ryan Hasashi. Yours?" Ryan asked. "Eden! Eden Quill." I told him. "So you are the one people have been talking about" Ryan said.  "Yep, that is me" I replied. Then I noticed that he had something clipped to his belt. He sees me look at it.

 "Are you looking for someone?" Ryan asked. "Yes, I'm looking for my..." Before I could even finish my answer. I saw Ryan reach for his weapon. "Shit" I told myself as I immediately ran out of the shop in leaving behind a green streak of green lightning and he chased after me.

I continue to run when I reached the store of the one called the Broker. I stood behind the store. When I heard the voice of the Broker say something. "Ronan? I'm sorry, Mr. Quill. I truly am. But I truly want no part of this transaction if Ronan is involved." "Who's Ronan?" Peter asked. I asked myself the same question. Who is this Ronan person people keep mentioning. " A Kree fanatic, outraged by the peace treaty, who will not rest until Xandarian culture, my culture, is wiped from existence!", Okay that explains a lot of things.

"Come on." I heard Peter say. Just by hearing his voice. He's someone whose bad side I'd rather not be on. Then I see Ryan coming straight at me. I moved out of the way of his attack. But he kicked me in the chest at the same time. Sending me striaght to the ground. I flipped as I fell and landed on my feet when I touched the ground. I looked up to see Ryan jump striaght at me. But I grabbed him by the arm and flunged him down on the ground.

I ran back towards the store by running up the pillar that it was on. When I reached the top just in time to see Peter get kicked in the stomach by a green-skinned woman and she takes the orb from him. Before she can run I tackled her.  

But she kicked me in the side then pushed me off. The she pulled out a blade and hold it over my neck. "Child, do you have a death wish?" She asked me. I turn to her. "Nah, I'm just doing what I think is right" I told her.

 Then I elbowed her in the gut and kicked the orb out of her hand. I jumped and grabbed it in the air. "Seriously, is this what you guys are after" I asked the woman. Before she gave me an answer, Ryan came out of nowhere and punched me in the face, making me drop the orb. " Thank you, I will take this" He said.  Before he could walk away he was tackled by.... a raccoon?

"Put them in the bag. Put him in the bag!" A tree walks up with a bag and grabs Ryan. "No! Not him! Wrong boy!" The orb fell on the ground and I grabbed it before anyone else could when I was slammed in my side by Peter. I dropped the orb. "Biting?  That's not fair! Take it easy!" I heard the raccoon say. 

Once I stood up I saw Peter get pinned down by the woman at the fountain. I tried to stand up. But I went right back down by a vine. I turn to see the tree and raccon heading towards me. I tried to vibrate my body but with no luck. I then unclipped my Plasma Saber and cut through the vine.

Once I got free, I charged towards the raccoon and tree, ramming the raccoon down to the ground. But the tree swung it's arm and hit me in the side. Sending me into the fountain. A hand sticked out. I looked and saw Ryan. I took his hand. "Why did you attack me?" I asked him. "I was not control of myself" He answered. I turn to see the woman get sent flying. When Peter stood up a bag came over him and he was trapped. "Quit smiling, you idiot. You're supposed  to be a professional....You gotta be kidding me." I heard the raccoon say.

I turn to Ryan. "Ryan!" I called. "Yes" I heard him say. I sticked out my arm. "Grab my arm, and throw me the hardest you can!" I told him. Ryan grabbed me by the arm and swung with all his might. I twirled around in the air creating a tornado of lightning. and I sliced the tree's finger off with my Plasma Saber. I landed on the ground with a thud. "You okay, sir"asked Iota. "I'm fine" I told him. The lady open the bag Peter was in and and Peter shoots her. Then he made a run for it. I turn to see the raccoon pull out a stun gun. I got up and started to run. "Eden!" yelled Ryan. I ran in front of  the raccoon just as he fired the gun. and I got hit. Peter turned around and saw me hit the ground hard. Then he was shot as well.

By the time he was stop. It was too late. The Nova Corp were here. Ships fired beams at the tree and the raccoon. Two men grabbed Peter and one of them must know him. I turn to see Ryan run away but he was caught anyway. "Hey! If isn't Star-Prince." "Star-Lord." I hear Peter tell one of the men. "Sorry.Lord. I picked this guy up a while back for petty theft. He's got a code name." "Yeah. Stay out  of the way. Come on, man It's a.... It's an outlaw name." "Just relax, pal. It's cool to have a code name. It's not that weird" I stood up. "Eden, We have to go" Iota said. "No! I am not losing him again!" I yelled. I ran as fast as I could and started to run around the men holding Peter while leaving streaks of green lightning. Time slowed down for me as I charged a ball of lightning and I threw it at one of the men. The man falls to the ground. I stopped running and looked at Peter. He stares at me with suspicion. Then I was shot by a stun gun. I fell to the ground unconscious and the Nova Corp took me away.

At the stashed I was shocked awake. I gave them glares as they read about me. "Eden Martin Quill from Terra. Raised from youth by a band of mercenaries called the Ravagers, led by Yondu Udonta.