the light

I was not ready for today. In a way I was ready to get showered by all the love from basically, well everyone. I was loved by everyone except for the people that were jelous of me. I mean it wasn't my fault that I had set my reputation and I had higher standers I also wasn't the school slut if that's what you thought which is what most people say.

I head down stairs for my breakfast.

"Hey Gabriela." I say to the maid as I come downstairs.

"Holla senorita, did you sleep well?" She asked although I could tell by her casual meaning less expression that she didn't care.

"Wouldn't you like to know." I said more to myself then to her but she heard me and choose not to respond.

This is how almost every morning went, we would say good morning to each other and we would pretend to get along, usually only when my parents were home. We had gotten along at first but then she said I was a stuck up snob who only depended on my families money to get through my life, we stopped being very friendly after that.

I eat my breakfast then head back upstairs​ to finish getting ready. When I'm done I head back down to my car and drive to school.

Of course when I pull into school everyone is staring at me. As I drive through I spot jack so I park as quick as possible and get out.

" Hey baby." I say as I walk up to jack and wrap my arms around his neck kissing him.

Jack jefferson, the Head quarter back, the star player, was my boyfriend I mean how lucky could I get. I wasn't sure if it was because of those dark brown eyes or that beautiful brown flowing hair that is always parted one way, but I was so in love with him.

"I missed you." I say trying to make the best pouting face I can muster.

"I missed you too beautiful." He says with a smile.

We head to my locker so I can get my books and stuff for class. The rest of the day basically goes as planned, I am greeted by everyone in the hallway and on the way to lunch. Ater school is over I find jack leaning up against the hood of my car.

"Hey baby I just wanted to see if you could give me ride home." He says as I approach.

"Of course." I mean how was I going to say no to that beautiful face.

So we head to his place. When we get there we give our goodbye kisses and depart. As I leave his house I get a text from Jack.

Hey beautiful, I miss you already.

As I start to text back, I miss you too, I see a dog run out into the road. I try going around it and before I realize it I am flying of the bridge but it's to late to stop it. The last thing I remember is all the noise fading and everything going black.
................................
When I wake up my head is pounding and when I try to open my eyes I get a sudden sharp pain from the bright light. Slowly my eyes adjust and I start looking around. The room is completely white, even the cloths I wear are white. I hear someone clear their throat and I am scared. A man is standing at the foot of my bed wearing a long brown robe. His hair is long and brown and he has a long brown beard.

"Um excuse me are you one of my dad's friends bec........." But before I can finish my sentence he puts his hand up silencing me. He clears his throat again.

"Alissa I am god."
........................,.

Hey everyone this is my first story do you like it so far. I'll keep publishing even if no one likes it just in case.

Please read on it only gets better.

XP : CELINA