the switch

"Alissa........I am god."
..................................

WAIT!! WHAT!! This is god. I sit straight up and immediately regret it because a sharp pain shoots up my back and into my head. He stares at me for a moment before finally speaking again.

"I know this is alot to take in but please listen before you start freaking out." He says to me an I not letting him continue because I can't speak

"You were in a car accident. A very serious one. Your head slammed into the steering wheel casing you to fall unconscious, lucky you weren't to far from a house and a man was able to pull you out of the water before the ambulance got there. For now your body is in the hospital. Before you ask, no your not dead your just in a comma and safe. Your here because I seen what happened and I decided that you should be tested and prove that you really deserve the life that you have."

I sit there and try to figure out what he just said and when I finally so I talk.

"You mean that I didn't just come here it's your fault I'm here." As I say this I can feel the anger growing inside me.

His smile fades before answering
" Yes I needed to show you how other people felt and what other people were going through so that after your experience you would change your ways.

Before I can properly  answer with all my anger building up he walks over and places a finger on my forehead.
"Sleep." He says very quietly I'm not even sure he actually say it until my eyelids start drooping and I fall asleep.

...............

Hello everyone I hope you like this chapter so sorry it's short I just wanted to hurry up and get to the good part of the book. I hope your enjoying it.

XP: CELINA