Chapter 15: The last glimpse of her..

Kainaat 'pov

"Kainu!mat ja na "! Here my little sis said this for 100th time and she has been crying since morning.😒

"Sana meri jaaan!samjha kar har bat par zidd achi nhi hoti!" I said,all sweetly.

"Mujhy nhi kuch samjh na"! She said grumpily,folded her arms crossed.

"Dekh toh nhi chati ke mom & dad humne successful hote howe dekhen"? I asked.

"Chati hon lekin ,can't stay u  here ,with me with us.?" She said.

"Dekh!ye hamara ghar nhi aur kab tak hum yaha rahe gay!". I explained.

"Phir toh mujhy bhi saath jana chai hai"! Uff I swear her stubbornness.

"Na na! U have to complete ur studies and wahan ja ke main kuch settlement karon gi ,phir tujhy bulao gi tab tak u will finish it studies ok!" I said.she pouted and I pinched her cheeks.

"Acha chalo help with packing now!" I commanded.

"Ok but ,U have to spend time with me" she requested.

"Ok" I agreed.

********

See mom & dad apki beti ek naya kadam lene ja rahi hai!
I want ur hug mom ,and ur wishes and support dad....

I sat on the bench which was near mom & dad grave tears flowing ,A hand felt on was on my head looking up I found mom dressed in white dress looking so ever beautiful, she wiped tears off.

'Rote nhi meri jaan  ,go hamri support hai tumhare saath never fall ok."  I nodded and smiled widely .
*********

'Kainu konsi ice cream" my thoughts broked By sana voice..

"Haan strawberry with rainbow sprinkles" I answered. So yes I was spending time with chipmunk of mine. As we all were at "wonderful  land" of Houston.

Even though I was still feeling low

Me ,sana,hussain and him.

"Lets finish the ice cream up!and go up on rides". Sana squealed  in full of joyness.and Hussain chuckled beside her.
And he was lost in ocean of his thoughts.

Finally finishing the ice cream sana and Hussain went up for rides as Hussain was taged along with sana because she was scared alone.

And shehry sat other edge of bench so, I did all there was SILENTLY drone in our thoughts.

I was bored so I went to park which was build up for children at other side of rides.

I saw a girl ,crying .

"Hey! Princess kya howa"? I asked a tear felt her eye and I wiped it.

"Mera balloon uplar sky main urr geya "she explained her situation as I chuckled at babiesh tone.

"Toh kya ao hum naya lete hain" I grabbed her tiny hand in mine and walked to the balloon man ,who had many colours,cartoon balloons.

"Konsa chai hai" ? I asked her and she thought and last pointed at Bundle of rainbow colours balloons.I smile widely ,paid  for the balloon with she ran not before planting a kiss on my cheek.

I stood in ,centre of park at the cold breeze fanned my faces and smile crept on my lips as I inhaled and my eye shutting slowly feeling the air of Houston for the last time.

Shehry' pov

Unknowingly,A smile  twiched up on my face as I saw her with the girl and I staring shamelessly admiring her , as her brown orbs were closing her orbs which any one would love to look deeply ,her beautiful face any one would love to see ,in morning ,nights and day ,but never would get tired of admiring it,her pinkish lips which any would love to touch and feel ....and would never get enough.

A snap broke my admiration.

"Toh nah nhi karni thi"! Yes it was Hussain looking at my face with unreadable expressions.

I looked away with no emotion in me.

I passed,him went to bathroom and there I stood looking myself helplessly through that piece of glass.

Am I doing it wrong?

As a tear felt ,fell on the greyish material.

It's her flight tonight!

I splashed ,water on face .
To get back to reality......

"Shehry!maan ga Abhi bhi time hai". Hussain said as I came out.I rolled my orbs.

"Kyu Pechey par gaya hai" ! I think main jo kia wo theek hai for me & her.. I explained.

"U THINK shehry tou khud bhi SURE nhi hai." He said, maybe proving my own words wrong.

"Yaad rakh shehry tou ne uss ko betray kia , tujhy bhi koi aise betray kar sakta hai" ! With that he left .

*******

"Kainu I gonna miss u alo"t sana said, crying on her sister shoulder.  kainaat even visited graveyard and cried a lot.we all stood infront of Houston airport.

"Hey come on my champi" ! Kainaat said ,caressing sana hair.

She said Allah hafiz to everyone hugged mom tightly yet cried so did to dad.
And warned Hussain to take care of sana more than himself. Even mehak bhabhi was there .

And there she turned to leave a glance at me for last time.
She went in and turned waving her hand to everyone.even me .

And that was the last glimpse of her.

********

Asalamualikum !
Kase ho ?

How was the chapter?
Favourite scene?
What will happen NEXT?

Do vote and leave comments!

BERRRYYYYY HAYEEE SHUKRIYAAA FOR THE FABULOUS ART WORK:

Seriously nailing it.
StrawberryShort_Cake

ALLAH HAFIZ:)
LOVE~MAHI..