Quidditch World Cup

( A/N, so Sabrina Carpenter plays Alex, and when it is in bold it is in Balgarian.)

Alexandra Astral Diggory. That is my name. I am 17 years old. I go to Durmstrang Institute in Bulgaria. I live with my boyfriend and his parents. I know it sounds weird that I live with my boyfriend but I have lived with them since I was 11. We started dating when I was 13 and he was 15. yes, I realized that he is 2 years older than me, but I really don't care. 

Well, today is the day both Viktor, my boyfriend, and i have been waiting for.  Out National Quidditch Team, the team Viktor and I both play on, made it to the Quidditch World Cup.  Viktor plays as Seeker and I play as Keeper. But ether way today was the day that we play against our biggest enemies, the Irish. 

As Viktor and I walk hand and hand down to the stadium for the game, that starts is 30 minutes. As soon as we reach the field I see a boy who looks almost like me, except he's a boy.

Viktor and I walk into the changing room, already in uniform. We turn to our team captain, Zak Alfoka, for the play by play.

Soon we hear them introduce the Irish teams mascot, which are Leper Cons. After the leper cons leave the introduce our mascot which is Veelas.

After the mascots leave the field Ledo Bagman introduces the Irish team players.

Soon I hear, " Viktor Krum!" And the crowd chanting ' Krum Krum Krum Krum Krum Krum!'

After a few minutes of that I hear, " AND NOW THE YOUNGEST AND ONLY GIRL TO EVER PLAY PROFESSIONAL QUIDDITCH, ALEXANDRA DIGGORY!"
Without hesitation I hop on my Firebolt and fly onto the field.

As the game begins I block the quaffle Everytime a chaser from the other team throws it at me to try and make a goal.

Soon I hear the crowd go wild and I hear Ledo Bagman announce, " AND VIKTOR KRUM HAS COUGHT THE SNITCH, BULGARIA WINS THE QUIDDITCH WORLD CUP 470 to 0!"

I fly down to where Viktor is holding the winning snitch in his hand. I smile when Viktor catches my eye and winks at me.

As we all make our way back to our tents, I feel someone grab my hand. I turn around to come face to face with my handsome​ boyfriend, winner of the quidditch world cup, Viktor Krum.

I give him a bright smile and kiss him. " You where amazing Viktor." I say to him.

He gives me a huge smile and lifts me off the ground and spins me around. "So where you, my beautiful butterfly." He says. I laugh as he sets me back down on my feet again.

As soon as we get to my tent I take my shoes off and sit on my bed. I pat the seat next to me, telling Viktor to come sit next to me. When he sits down I put me head on his shoulder.

After a few minutes I start to drift off to sleep. I am woken up by the sound of people screaming and Viktor shaking my shoulder. " Alex, we have to get out of here, now, there are Death Eaters everywhere, burning down tents. We have to go!" I jump out of bed and grab my bag, that has an extension charm on it and throw all my stuff in it quickly, including my Firebolt.

I had brought all my school stuff with me to the Cup because Viktor and I planned to go straight to school after the Cup, because school starts the tomorrow anyway.

Viktor grabs my hand at soon as I exit the tent. The next thing I feel is the familiar sensation of appaperating. When we land I see the school I have gone to for the past 7 years of my life.

                          { Word count 660}