The Triwizard Tournament

( A/N sorry for not updating, loves. I am currently in America on vacation. Just left New York. On my way to California. Wish me luck!
Xoxo,
            Skylar.)

Alex POV

As Viktor and make our way to the food hall for dinner we get a lot of congratulations for our big win at the world cup. 

When we make it to the food hall Viktor and I take a set at our usual table with Ivan, Gavin, Nick, and Emmett. As usual, Professor Karkaroff stands to make his beginning of the year speach.

" Welcome back to another year at Durmstrang institute. This year will be slightly different. All the 7th years and up will be coming with me to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry to take place in the Triwizard Tournament! If wanting to come you may pack your trunks and meet me in the entry hall tomorrow morning at 10:30 on the dot. If you are not over the age of 17 you are not allowed to come. That is all for now. Let the meal begin!" With that the food appears Infront of us and we all start to eat.

After dinner Viktor and I sneak off to my dorm. I really don't know why we bother to sneak, everyone already knows Viktor and I are not doing anything inappropriate. Maybe a snog of two but that's all. As we lay on my bed, he plays with my hair while I think about the tournament. Should I go and enter? I already know for a fact that Viktor was going to enter.

Soon I find myself drifting off to a deep sleep in Viktor's  arms.

Soon I am woken up by someone covering me in a blanket. I open my eyes to see Viktor pulling a blanket over the both of us. That's when I realize how cold I am. Well, we are in Balgaria.

Sigh. I look over at the clock I have on my night stand and see what time it is. 9:14 AM. I have a little over an hour to take a shower, pack my things, eat breakfast, and get to the entrance hall. Well, time it start.

I climb out of bed and over to my bathroom. I take a shower and quickly dry my hair. I shove all my things in my trunk, dubble checking every square inch of my room.

After I finish packing I go check the time and see it is 8:55. Wow. That has to be a new record.

I walk down to the food hall and shove my face with as much food as possible. As soon as I finish eating I go back to my room and grab my trunk. I sneak a quick look at my clock. 10:15. I have to get to the entire hall before I'm late.

I take 6 minutes just to try to lift my trunk off the floor. I may be amazing at quidditch but I am to very strong at all.

After I finally get my trunk off the floor I carry it all the way to the entire hall where Viktor is already stand talking with Emmett and Ivan.

When Viktor See's me attempting to carry my trunk he walks over to help me.  " Need some help?" He asks me.

I nod and he picks up my trunk with no problem. " Show off." I mutter under my breath.

He turns to look at me. " What was that?" He asks me. I shake my head indicating I said nothing. I laugh at his stupidly.

As 10:30 rolls around only about 15 maybe 20 student show up, including me, Viktor, Ivan, Emmett, Nick and Gavin. Of as I like to call him Ranger Rick.

Here is the story behind that nickname brought to you by Voldemort blow-drying his neon pink afro. 😂😂😂😂

5 years ago

It is 2 year at Durmstrang, and a kid walks in with a cowboy hat, boots, shirt, jeans, and a farmer's tan. He is starting his second year. He spent his first year at an American magic school and chose to switch.

He walks over and sits next to the only girl. She has dirty blonde hair and mesmerizing green eyes.

When the girl noticed the boy sit next to her she turns and smiles at him. " Ello, I am Alexandra. And you are?" She asks in her British accent.

He smiled back at her. " I'm Gavin Cruise." He said in a country accent.

" Well, you seam more like a Ranger Rick to me!" She says in an extatic voice.

He gives her a strange look. " Ranger Rick?" He asked.

She smiled wider. " Yes, Ranger Rick. That's your new nickname. You can call me Alex." She says sticking her hand out for him to shake at last.

Back to present time of the Triwizard Tournament

As everyone gets on the boat we all go our separate ways to find their rooms.

As soon as I find my room I sit down on my bed and pull out my earbuds and MP3 player and start to listen to a song I LOVE!

I remember tears streaming down your face when I said I'll never let you go,
When all those shadows almost killed your light,
I remember you said, " don't leave me her alone,"
But all that's said, and gone, and passed, tonight,
Just close your eyes, the sun is going down,
You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now,
Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound,
Don't you dare look out your window, darling everything's on fire,
The war outside out door keeps raging on,
Hold on to this lullaby, even the music's gone, gone,
Just close your eyes, the sun is going down,
You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now,
Come morning light you and I'll be safe and sound,
Ohhh, ohhh, o aa, o aa, ohhh, ohhh, o aa, o aa,
Just close your eyes,
You'll be alright,
Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound,
Ohhh, ohhh, o aa, o aa, ohhh, ohhh, o aa, o aa

As the music drifts off my eyes get heavier and heavier. Finally my eyes close and I fall into a deep sleep.

                { Word count 1055}