Chapter 1~

(Y/n) pov~

"Lizzie!" I shouted to my bunny friend, "Come on! We can't miss this case offer, it's paying a lot!"

"I'm coming (y/n)!" Lizzie said sprinting towards me. "Just bringing extra snacks just in case we're hungry!" She says stuffing her bag with snacks.

"Huff...now are you ready?" I asked and she nods. "Alright, let's start walking." I say as we start heading to our work.

[1 hour later of walking...and talking....]

We reach the building and were greeted with hellos from our co-workers, but we just kept walking to our boss's office.

I knocked on the door.

"Come in ladies!..." our boss said, and we followed his orders, we sat down onto the two chairs that were in front of his desk. "So (y/n)...Lizzie...let's talk about this case..." He sounded a bit worried.

"S-something wrong Boss?" Lizzie asked.

"Its just...why don't you read the case yourselves..." He sighed handing me the case file.

I opened the folder revealing this:

•Case level: Medium-Hard

•Case Location: The city.

•Case info.: And organization known as DEPRAVITY, creates terror within the city, multiple individuals murdered. No known names or faces within the organization...

"Wait...is that it? Boss this case has to be some sort of jo-" I was cut off by my boss.

"This is no joke (y/n)....if it was, I would have known...and plus I called the one who reported the case to us...it's definitely real, I thought two of my top investigators could solve the case...and maybe you two can get more money to help you guys live a better life perhaps..." our boss stated.

"W-well...wh-where will we be staying?" I asked.

"You'll be staying in a hotel till the case is closed, and do not worry, everything you need will be payed for." He stated again.

"R-really?...like our food and our basic essentials?" Lizzie asked and our boss nodded.

"W-we'll take it!" I said joyful.

"Great! There is a taxi waiting outside to take you both to the city's hotel..." He said as he motions for us to go, meaning that we had to go right away. And soon we were off to the hotel

[Time skip to hotel.]

We got out of the taxi and walking into the hotel where we were face to face with a tall suited gentleman.

"You must be the investigators who are taking my case, are you not?" He asks so kindly, it's pitiful, and we only nod. "Marvellous, may I have your names please?" He asks another question.

"My name's Lizzie!" She says very energetic.

"And I'm (y/n)!" I say trying to sound as energetic as Lizzie, I have failed. "Now, may we know your name Sir?" I asked.

"Now why should I tell you?" He asked, snickering.

He's playing a small game with us, and I don't like it. "Well 'sir', you asked what our names our, and we kindly gave them up to you, it would only be courteous to tell us yours." I remarked.

He laughed, "your a feisty one aren't you?"

"Heh, a lot of people call me that, now...Will you tell us?" I ask.

"You may call me Mr. red. Miss Feisty.~" He says.

"Pleased to meet you Mr. Red, now what room will we be staying in? Or is there a room at all?" I asked.

He chuckled at my sarcasm, "your room number is 472, here's the key." He handed Lizzie the key. "Its getting quite late, I'll see you around, you have a big day of finding more evidence ladies."

"Alright Mr. Red! Goodnight!" Lizzie said.

"G'night." I say. Mr. Red tips his hat and leaves the hotel. "Lets go Lizzie."

She nods in agreement and we head to our room which wasn't very difficult to find. I opened the door with the key I was given, only to find the room fancy as heck! It's definitely better than what we could afford...

"Well, we better go to sleep, don't want to be tired in the morning now do we?" I ask.

"Nope." Lizzie yawned, "Goodnight..."

"Goodnight....Lizzie..." I say dozing off to sleep.