chapter 4

I thought it was pretty cool that I was the only person in the hallways, well not only. There was a group of people, chanting at a corner. I ignored it and went to my locker, to get all my books, textbook, and pencil case. I must have not zipped up the pencil case because when I dropped it, a pencil rolled out and stopped on someone's foot. I ran after it and grabbed it. I went back up to get back to locker when I accidently bumped my head on the person's backpack. He turned around, snatched my pencil and snapped it in half and threw it to me. Everyone stopped to look at me for a couple seconds until someone spoke out.

"Aren't you that stupid girl who blocked Jungkook from that baseball?" He asked with sharp eyes. His uniform name tag read Park Min Hyuk. The beginning bell rung.

"Yeah, why?" I asked, trying to hide the fear exploding inside. He walked closer.

"Why? I'll tell you why bitch. Why did you block the ball? You clearly saw how PERFECTLY I aimed it at him. God, it was a perfect throw to get him thrown at the hospital for a good week. Why'd ya block it?" Even though he said it in a quiet voice, it was full of anger and hate.

"You tried... to aim it at him? Purposely? Why would you do that?"

"Listen tranfer student. You better get your ass out of everyone's business." He turned to everyone behind him. "What are you shitheads looking at? Get back to work!" He turned his head back to me. "GET OUT"

I jumped a little bit and backed away. I heard what was going on behind me and stopped fast. Grunts, kicks, and punches. I was on the edge of turning around but I remembered what he told me. You better get your ass out of everyone's buisness. I tried as hard as I could to ignore it, but I couldn't hold myself back. "Yah! Park Min Hyuk! What are you doing?" I screamed. I think I startled them when they turned around to see me.

"Get out, didn't I say to mind your own damn business?Or was I not clear?" he answered forcefully. I ignored him and walked towards the crowded and Min Hyuk reacted quickly and pushed me out. I somehow managed to push them out and saw a guy on the ground. Blood and bruises. Tears were flooding his face. I couldn't get any words out.

"O- Oh my g-god." I knelt down next to him where he was kicked onto the floor. His left arm was covering his face and his right hand was on his leg, which was bleeding through his ripped jeans. "YOONGI? ARE YOU OKAY?" Min Hyuk grabbed my shoulder and pulled me back. I tried to resist him, but he trapped my head in his arms.

"Ohhhhh, Yoongi! You didn't tell me you had friends! Now that one's here, why don't we show her what we do everyday? BOYS KICK HIM." He commanded. I tried to fight back, but I could and there was nobody anywhere. Nobody barely came to this corner of the school. Someone held him down while others kicked and punched him. They stepped on his fingers and stomach. I couldn't do anything but watch. Scream for help.

"SHUT UP AH RAN. You don't want anyone to see how Yoongi looks right now, do you? He looks AWFUL!" Min Hyuk laughed. The bell rung again. This was when everyone switched classes. "Shit, guys lets go" Min Hyuk and the boys left. He threw me on the floor and I crawled to Yoongi. His clothes were torn, his skin was scarred and no longer clear. His legs looked like a bullet went through and his fingers, his nails bleeding and palms, purple and sweaty.

"Yoongi! Yoongi ?" I tried to stand him up, but he didn't have the energy.

"Ah- Ah R-Ran ah?" He mumbled. His lips were dripping with blood. "G- go to t-the ba-bath-bathroom." He pointed at the janitor's closet.

"No, you need to go to the nurse- no, the hospital! Get up!" I carefully sat him up. But he refused. He repeated the words "Corner. Janitor closet." I sighed and helped him stand up. We stumbled to the closet and locked the door. He collapsed on the floor. "Oh gosh! Why would they do this to you!" I quickly opened a new box of tissues and bandages. I knew some medical things because my dad use to teach me stuff here and there. I searched for any kind of ointment or cream to put on his scars and wounds.

I sat down near him and got to work quick. He grunted through the pain of rubbing alochol on an open wound. My dad once told me that wounds are more sensitive than any part of the body, so I had to be careful. I applied a mountain of ointment and wrapped it with a bandage. He gasped, but we stayed silent. The bell, once again, rung as I finished up. He was closing his eyes, which scared me. "Yoongi yah" I said quietly. He opened his eyes slightly.

"Don't worry, I'm not dead." He joked, then smiled.