Chapter 14

~Viktor's P.O.V~

Yuuri and I are going to the doctors today to check up on our baby girl. We get to the doctors, we check in, sitting in the waiting room waiting to be called back. When we are called back Yuuri climbed up on the bed thing. Yuuri didn't have to wait for the doctor to say he had to pull up his shirt. The doctor squeezed the gel onto his belly, rubbing it around with the wand. "Wait  a second..." "What?!" Yuuri was now getting scared at what happened to the baby. "There's two little ones in here.." "What?!?!?!" Yuuri's face now showed a face of happiness. "Yeah, just look at the screen" Yuuri and I both turned our heads to the screen seeing two babies. Yuuri covered his mouth and started to cry "But, you said there was only one" "There was last time you were here, this little one must have been hiding behind their sister for the past few months. Yuuri had tears streaming down his face, so did I but let's not talk about that right this second... "Do you two want to know the gender of the second baby?" Yuuri and I nodded violently. "The second baby is a baby boy, see here's his balls...." Yuuri started to laugh which was cute. 

~Yuuri's P.O.V~

I was so happy i started to cry. I'm going to have a baby girl and a baby boy. Viktor and I just got out of the doctor's office and are heading home. I want to keep having two babies a secret from the others for a little while so they don't freak out, even though they are going to flip out when they find out. We finally pull into the driveway, I wiggle out of the car and slowly walk into the house. "What do you want to eat for dinner, Yuuri?" "Pasta with pasta sauce will be good." Viktor nodded, going into the kitchen and started to make that pasta.