Chapter 1: Seth

Sooo this is it, the final year, the one that matters, what sets you into your future, you know what I'm talking about here... Senior year.

People usually gets really hype about this one school year, I don't know, I'm just really not looking forward to it. This is the year all "cool" and popular kids get into unsuccessful relationships and stuff and even though I could fuck any girl I wanted to (shit, I sound like a pretentious brat), the one I really want seems to be in the background to everyone, Rachel Jones.

I've known Rachel since elementary and started crushing on her since middle school, the thing with Rachel is that I've grown "popular" and athletic and she went from a wall flower to the complete background. NOT that I'm bashing her but it does make it really hard to talk and flirt with her, besides with Regina 24/7 on my back, I just can't walk up to her locker  and chat with her at lunch time.

This morning went as usual, I get to school with Morgan, my best friend, walk to my locker, change my books and take my shit with me to class. Sit in the back just so I can look at Rachel's perfect brown hair with pink highlights, her studded backpack and get distracted with daydreams about her and her lips with purple lipgloss. Then, at lunch,  walk discretly by the hallway just to hear her squeal at her favorite Green Day song playing on her mp3 and excitedly talk to Mandy, her best friend, about the Harry Potter series. Then, after my Heavenly seconds of getting the scent of the girl I love, comes....well...hell.

As soon as I walk through those cafeteria doors I have to put my 'fuckboy' face on and flirt with every girl there is on the popular table today, which is probably Regina, Nicolette and Stephanie plus some other girl the boys invited or something.

Just like I predicted Regina was there with Nicolette but no Stephanie in sight, thank god, Im getting tired of her trying to impress me with her fake assets. Then there is also Morgan with Ryan and Scott, talking about some girl or something, but I couldn't really pay attention nor I was interested. I was paying attention to the brunette with pink highlights headed this way along side the blue eyed blonde who was clearly holding too many books, Rachel had to carry her lunch, but who was holding no lunch for herself.

"Honestly, I'll be fine Mandy, you go have lunch with your sister" Rachel said. Then it dawned on me, today was Friday, the only day Regina allowed Mandy to sit with her on lunch; Mandy and Regina are twins, but not identical ones, rather fraternal.  "But I can't leave you alone" the blonde whined.

"Yeah, but you know Regina doesn't want me there"

"Please, just one try!"

"Fine, but if it doesn't turn out...um...you'll drive next week"

"deal" said Mandy with competitive eyes.

Just as those words came to my ears, another pair of voices, this time annoying ones, came too.

"Um Regina, not to intrude , but your..relative...is here" Nicolette said in the most bitchy voice ever. This is one of the many I hated about them (meaning the popular girls), Regina hated Mandy with her whole black disgusting and fake soul, I don't even get why. Like, isn't she the popular one?

"Hey Regina!" Mandy said with the brightest smile in the world.

"Hello..sister" Regina said with a disgusted face.

"Do you know what day is today?"

"Umm..the day you finally leave?" said Regina with sarcasm. Poor Mandy just looked like the walls were falling down before her very eyes.

"Mandy, its ok I'll just leave" said Rachel, sounding sad, kinda. Then she turned to me and said "Here Seth, carry Mandy's lunch, I'm tired of having it" passing the tray to me, I noticed her arms were trembling, why?

"Yeah, leave my little Sethy alone, and on the way out take this trash over here" the bitch said pointing to her twin and wrapping her arms around my neck. Though she didn't notice at first, her blonde hair dipped itself on Mandy's yogurt which had her scream on my ear and go to the washroom as fast as her heels let her.

I laughed, I had to. But as she ran to the cafeteria doors she pushed past Rachel and made her fall to the ground, really hard. I was going to help her, but I couldn't move myself into it, I was kinda expecting someone to help her. No one there, just a crying Mandy there helping her with sobbing eyes.

As I finally stood up to help, Morgan pulled me back to the conversation about who's car was sickest and I felt like a total ass the rest of the day.

***

No one saw Regina the rest of the day, nor Mandy as a fact. Which means they probably left early...and took the whole gang with them, because none of the boys were on the parking lot flashing off and flirting. Actually there were not many cars in the parking lot today, I was walking  around thinking of a way to get home until I spotted a black old mustang with a girl walking towards it. I quickly ran after her and as I reached the window, which she was rolling up, she looked at me and said "Need a ride mister?"

Then I felt my cheeks blush at the girl in front of me, Rachel, but I try to play it cool which just come out as stutters, she laughs and says "come on, get inside" gesturing to the other car door.

Oh geez.

^^^

Chapter ended my lovelies! I hope it's enough to keep yo hungry readers entertained. Remember I'll upload every time I can. Also whatcha think about the characters?? Let me know commenting pls.

Forever and always,

Yo queen, H
*Please note that this is an old story I made about a year or two ago, but I have finally the balls to upload it.
I will be able to update next Thursday, but after that I'll notify you when a new UNpopular chapter is going up, thanks for reading.
-Future Harper