1

Naruto's POV

I woke up with the sound of bloodcurdling screams from my 'delightful' fangirls. I sighed and slugged out of my fluffy bed, I started closing my blinds so the paparazzi wouldn't take pictures of me in my pj's.

I started walking down my stars when my foot slipped, I started slipping all the way down when on the final step I caught myself "I almost died!" I gasped as I jumped to the safe floor. (don't act like it's never happened to you) I quickly walked into my large kitchen where I was met with my manager. "Hey Jiraiya" I said popping some bread in the toaster, "Hey Kid" he said flipping through some news paper, "why did you want me to wake up so early today?" I asked getting the butter from the fridge, "Oh! I want you to go to high school" he smirked evilly "how could you" I said fake hurt "but seriously why?" I said as the toast popped up and scared the crap out of me.

"just because you haven't been to school since..." he paused "since hey died" he finished pulling out a bag fro underneath the table "fine, where's the uniform?" I asked spreading butter on the hot toast "right here" he said but all I did was stare at the butter melting and soaking the hot toast, "alright" I sighed and went to put it on.

I made my way past the fangirls and paparazzi to sit in the limo that drove me to school. "oh by the way you'll be getting your schedule in the administrators office this morning" Jiraiya explained as the car stopped and was soon surrounded by girls. "see ya! and please don't hit on any girls today" I said opening the door, "good luck kid" I heard Jiraiya warn before I was engulfed into the crowd.

I finally made my way into the administrators office with my tie pulled and my sleeve falling down my arm, "oh lord Naruto what the heck!" Tsunade yelled coming over to me "aye granny" I said giving her a wonky smile "oh hey I didn't know you worked here" I said as I plopped down in a chair cross from her desk, "just take your schedule and go" she sighed and pushed me out the door, "gotta be sneaky" I said with a fun smile, this was my only chance to have fun!

I kept looking at my schedule and back to the hall trying to find my classroom, when I couldn't find It I slugged against the wall, that's when it caught my eye. long silky raven black hair with the most beautiful lavender eyes along with the most porcelain of skin, she looked so fragile that if she saw me she might freak out and break like every other girl, she had the smallest of smiles on her face and her skin was physically glowing.

She glanced over at me curiously when I realized I was staring, I snapped my head back and hit the wall, "ow" I mumbled rubbing the bump that formed on my head, "a-are you okay?" she asked worriedly as she quickly walked over to me, "y-yeah" I said dreamily, her worried porcelain face faded into a relived smile, "alright then" she said and turned away shyly "h-hey um do you know where D33 is?" I asked before she turned away, she faced me halfway and slowly nodded "it's my class" she said quietly, "could I walk with you?" I asked glancing around, she nodded and started walking.

"hey. do you know who I am?" I asked curiously "yeah" she said almost inaudible "then why don't you freak out like every other girl?" I asked almost tripping on nothing (everyday ppl) "because I don't care if your a famous actor or singer" she said looking down at her feet "thanks" I said cheerfully, she looked surprised but then a large group of girls pushed her out of the way and surrounded me.

"U-uh, awe" I sighed sadly as other girls tried to grab my arms or kiss me, I looked up and saw a sign that said 'class D33 Kurenei Sensei'. I escaped the girls and slipped into the class just in time for the bell to ring. "Ah Uzimkai, nice to see you made it in time" the teacher said with a few squeals from the girls, then at the corner of my eye I saw raven hair, I saw there was already a girl next to her and my hopeful smile faded.

"you can sit down now" Kurenei said with a small laugh, "oh right" I said sitting behind the raven haired girl and a girl next to her with short pink hair. "hey! your Naruto huh?" the pink haired girl said with a grin "yeah" I said nervously "well. I'm Sakura Haruno and this is my best friend- and practically roommate since i always sleep over-Hinata Hyuga" she said while the teacher paid no attention to us. "Oh, nice to meet you" I said happily, "Hey, how about we have lunch together- and before you say no, we sit at a small picnic table under a Sakura tree behind the school where no one else goes" she said while Hinata just nodded, "alright, sounds good" I said with a large smile, "alright see you then" "yep"

/Time skip to lunch/

I wandered around the back of the school with my lunch in hand, "Oi! Naruto!" I heard a familiar voice scream, I saw Sakura jumping up and down with Hinata behind her, I silently waved and ran over. "Hey Guys" I said cheerfully sitting across from Sakura while Hinata sat up on a branch, "Hey" Hinata said happily even though it was quiet "so, Naruto, how's the celebrity thang going" Sakura asked digging through her lunch, "To be perfectly hones with you guys I hate it" I said slurping my ramen, "and by the way, Hinata how'd you get up there?" I asked curiously, "O-oh um. I just climbed up" she said with a wonky smile.

We talked the whole lunch and finally went to the last class o the day.

/After School/

After school ended I waited in the library for some odd reason when I heard singing and the sound of a piano playing I made my way around the dark school. As I walked down the empty halls all I could hear was the pitter patter of the rain hitting the windows and the most angelic voice.

There I stood in front of the music room, and slowly pushed it open.