Claires short backstory

Just background for Claire. Just facts and then a short story. Idk if I should count this as a chapter so._.

ヽ(*゚ー゚*)ノヾ(゚∀゚ゞ)ヘ( ̄ω ̄ヘ)

Height- 5'6

Hair color- silver/white

Eye color- red

Gender- obviously female

Usually wears her hair down or in a side ponytail

Last name- Rowland

-total daddys girl

-born Im america and spent her life learning Japanese.

Back story ^^

Claire grew up with her mother in america while her dad worked in Japan trying to build up their company. Even though it will never surpass the hyuga company.

Claire just recently moved to Japan with her father due to her mothers marrying a different man.

She is a huge fan (stalker) of Naruto. Secretly likes listening to Murasaki but refuses to admit it because she knows Hinata likes it.

she has a half brother named Yutta who lives somewhere in Tokyo with his biological mother.

Claire is mean but deeeeeep down she is a cinnamon roll.

Claire is very likeable when she Is herself. She is kind of like how shion was at first but Claire doesn't become close friends with the group. Claire is under a lot of pressure from her father and feels controlled by him but prefers to be with him other than her mother because her father is rarely at home due to work.

Again. She's in love with naruto (yandere! Nah jk...maybe)

Any questions u have I will answer in the comments ^^

BAI XD