AUTHORS NOTE im sooo sorry!!

so um. Hi

so I'm not ending this story!! seriously this is my favorite book right now! but some of the chapters feel rushed to me. of course I've started school recently and don't have much time but I try my hardest to update for you guys! but back to the point.

I want to put this book on hold. not for long though. only long enough for me to finish three different books. these books wont be long so it wont be far till I start this book back up. I will be continuing "I think I love her" incase u didnt hear. and I will finish "fallen from the stars" and "A special secret"

mostly because these are minor books but people still read them. so I want to finish them, even if the ending is bad I might take some time when I'm done with headphones and rewrite them.

also a lot of u seem to like the break idea and I like it too. it might be harder for you guys though seeing as I already know the ending to this book...

AND YUS I know that I'm leaving this on a cliffhanger, especially just before the climax of the book. but I will PROBABLY post one more chapter in the middle of my "editing process" for my other books. im not editing them but I don't know what to call it. anyway!! I'm saying probably, not official.  So again im so so sorry.

I really love this book and the reason I'm putting it on hold for a while is because I want to provide better chapters for you guys. and you might be thinking this process will take forever. and I do too! but It will probably only be 3 weeks to 1 month. 2 months at the latest. and I know that's a long time but trust me, the chapters will be so much better.

I know this is long so I'm going to end this authors note. any questions, suggestions, or just anything you can put in the comments! you can also private message me if u so desire~

BAI!!!!!!