Bunny, Bunny, Shadow

"But I'm going to..." I say slowly. Bonnie twitches his ears and hugs me."And how are you going to?" he asked. I twitch my own ear (which causes minor pain in my head)."I don't know yet......" I say.

Bonnie laughs and kisses me."Your so adorable, you know that?" he says. I look at him, confusion crossing my face."Eh, how am I adorable? What is adorable?"

Bonnie laughs and and hugs me."Your adorable." he says. I don't get it... I think to myself. I then shake my head  and kiss Bonnie's neck. Bonnie chuckles and brings me closer to him.

We stay in this position for what seems to be a long time, till I begin to hear the disoriented voice of Shadow trying to call my name. I think Bonnie noticed this because he pulled away and looked around the room.

I frown and look at him."What's wrong?" I ask him, although I already know the answer."Did you hear that?" he says. I frown."Hear what?" I say."People saying 'Damn it Bon Bon answer me you side hooooe'." 

Bonnie looked a bit angry."Whoever the hell these people are, they're in a hell of a beating." I look the other way. What are you doing Shadow? I think to myself.

Suddenly, someone​ appeared behind us."Um, excuse me - eh. It's rude to interrupt someone when they're talking." the person said. We looked behind us to see a figure under my covers.  Sure enough, I guessed who it was. Shadow.

Bonnie glared at the person in confusion and anger."Wait a second, your the person who said Bon was a side hoe!" he screamed.

"What? You mean she isn't!? I would've thought that all that sleeping you'd done together would lead somewhere more serious. You know, wink wink." Shadow laughed a little. Bonnie looked at him in anger.

I knew very soon he would throw off the covers and reveal Shadow to the light in my room. I got up and went over to the switch. I looked at the two and sighed.

I flicked off the lights and quickly ran back to my bed. Bonnie looked at me, confusion and anger in his eyes."Bon why the hell did you turn off the lights!?" he asked, but I ignored him.

"Shadow, you can com out now." I said. Just as I said those words, the covers around Shadow went everywhere. I stared at the black bunny for a little bit, until Bonnie's confused yelp caught me off guard.

"What the hell!? Another bunny!? Bon Bon you know him? Did he touch you anywhere!? Should I beat his ass!?" Bonnie asked really fast.

Shadow looked at him in pure annoyance. "One question at a time lover boy." Shadow said. I nod in agreement. After Bonnie's questions were answered, Shadow had to explain himself to Bonnie.

Afterwards, Bonnie looked at me."So this is why you ran off earlier." he guessed. I nodded my head. Shadow flicked a ear towards me."Oh, and the reason I showed my beautiful self to you is cause I'm sick of you and Toy Chica ruining my conversations with Bon Bon!"

Bonnie backs up a little."Well I'm sorry I never knew you existed until now." Shadow glared at him, but turned to me."Anyways-eh. What were we talking about before you know what?"

I chuckle a little."I think we ended our conversation with 'do you have any other plans?'" I said. Shadow smiles at me."Thank you...Now, do you have any plans missy?"

I shake my head."Nope." I said. Shadow looks at me."So, now we have ended our conversation. Thank god we got that over with." he said. I giggle a little bit.

"I can't believe you made such a big fit over a one word response, Shadow." I giggle. Shadow folds his arms across his bare chest."Well, with you a answer can be a 'run up and punch someone in the face'."

I blush a little and grab my satchel. I throw it at him."Shut up!" I yell. Shadow grabs it and puts it around his arms."How do I look? Fabulous?" he asks as he puckers his lips out.

Is he... Making fun of me!? I blush harder."GET OUT OF MY ROOM SHADOW!" I scream. Bonnie holds back laughter. I glare at him."Sorry Bon Bon, but you're kinda funny when worked up."

I blush more. I shake my head and glare at Shadow. Shadow seems to finally gets the message. He takes off my satchel and hands it to me."Here, I don't need this blood stained satchel to be fabulous." he said.

I take back my satchel and put around my waist. Just as I do, Shadow says his goodbyes and goes away.

I sigh and flop backwards onto my bed. Bonnie does the same thing​. He looks over at me and smiles."Your friend is interesting.." he says. I sigh a little."You could say that again."

I close my eyes and slowly go to sleep, that is till Bonnie pokes my face."Are you going to sleep already?" he asked me. I bob my head a little."I'm so tired." I said.

"Alright. But get under the covers before you go to sleep Buns, okay?" I nod my head slightly. Bonnie sighs, scoops me up, and puts me back down somewhere on my bed.

He then covers my body with sheets. I snuggle close to them and soon fall into deep sleep.