Ch.1

You were sitting on the couch on Netflix watching your favorite movie, Pitch Perfect 2 (If it's not your favorite movie then think of a different movie) waiting for Melanie to come home from the studio, you didn't really like staying home alone, you always felt scared.

"When is Melanie going to come home, I don't feel safe when I'm left alone" you said to yourself. You went back to watching the movie hopefully time will go faster.

You here the door knob. Has Melanie finally come home. You felt excitedly. But why isn't she coming inside. You get up off the couch and you go to the door and look through the peep hole. You don't see Melanie, instead you see a guy, it was dark out and late so you couldn't really see who it was but you knew it wasn't anybody you know.

You see the guy with something in his hand then see he uses what ever is in his hand to open the door. You run and grab your phone on the couch and run upstairs to your room closing the door behind you forgetting to lock your door.

You think where to hide so you decide to hide under your bed since you fit. You start to cry feeling scared out of your mind as you hear things falling on the ground downstairs. You hear footsteps coming up the stairs, then, you here your door open. You cover your mouth with your hand so he won't hear you breathing.

You get a text from Melanie. Luckily your brightness was all the way down.

Mel: How you doing sweetie?

Delivered 9:45 pm

Mel: Y/n?

Delivered 9:47 pm

Mel: Y/N!!!

Delivered 9:50 pm

You just lay under your bed crying still covering your mouth with your hand hoping the guy will just leave. You then start getting a call from Melanie and your phone was on the floor while it started to vibrate. You quickly ignore the call then you hear the man.

"I KNOW SOMEONES IN HERE, SO YOU BETTER FUCKING COME OUT OR I'M GOING TO KILL YOU." you here the man yell that made you jump and cry even more. You stayed under the bed, of course you won't come out because he will still end up killing you or take you somewhere where no one will find you.

You get another text from Melanie.

Mel: WHY AREN'T YOU ANSWERING, YOU'RE STARTING TO SCARE ME.

Delivered 9:58 pm

You decide to be really silent and text Melanie.

Y/n: Someone's inside the house

Mel: OMG, WHERE ARE YOU?

Y/n: The guy is in my room and I'm hiding under my bed.

Mel: JUST HANG IN THERE I'M CALLING THE POLICE.

Y/n: HURRY

The man is still in your room looking for you.

"I know you're in here," the man said sounding evil.

Could this be the end? What if he finds me? You had questions in your head that made you even more scared.

You hear something that sounded like he was reloading a gun. You start to panic hoping for the police to be here already. You hear the gun shot, he must've thought he saw you.

You hear the man going through things. You felt a sharp pain on your left arm. With a little bit of light from outside your room you see your arm. He cut you. He must've had a knife and and just sticked it under your bed so if your under there he would be able to stab you.