Ch. 2

Y/n POV

I was currently walking down the street at night, it feels like a ghost town, not a single soul was to be seen here, but me. Not a single sound can be heard but the wind that is blowing. I can't find a single person anywhere in a single building, but why?

"HA HA HA," WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?! It sounds like someone is laughing, but... it sounds so evil. "W-who's there," I get no response, but I could still here that evil laugh.

"Oh y/n you don't remember me?"

"W-where ever y-your at, a-and who ever y-you are. How d-do you know m-my name?"

I see a dark figure come out of the darkness in an alley that was behind me.

"How can you not remember me when you were the one that put me in jail y/n?"

I come to realize that this guy is the that was about to kill me. How did he break free? How is he not in jail where he's supposed to be? Most importantly, how did he find me?!

"H-how did y-you find m-me?" I tried to stay calm but I COULDN'T.

"Oh y/n, I have my ways," he said so evilly that it was like he was a demon.

I turned and decided to start running. I could hear the man's evil laugh behind me, I know he's running. I see a Walmart coming up ahead and I start running faster to the point where my legs are starting to burn and feel like there going to break at any moment, but I know I have to keep going and not stop because if I do, who knows what this guy would do if he catches me.

I make it to Walmart. I quickly make a glance behind me and I see the man is no where to be found. I walk up to the door to Walmart and it opens. THINK GOD IT OPENED.

"Is anyone here? I need help," I get no respond. I decide to look around and try to see if I could find anyone, I mean the lights are on and the door was unlocked.

I'm walking through aisles but I still can't find anyone.

SWITCH! The lights to the whole store turns off. He must've turned them off.

"YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE Y/N. AND THIS TIME I WILL KILL YOU. YOU DON'T HAVE YOUR MOM TO COME AND SAVE YOU THIS TIME!!!"

At this time I was full on crying. I have to hide somewhere where he can't find me. Maybe I could hide behind these huge boxes on the bottom shelf. I just hope he doesn't find me, or I'm going to be killed and never see Mel again.

What if it does happen? I'm never going to see Mel again who has been my mom for a year since she adopted my last year.

Maybe if I just call her I could figure out a way to get out of here.

I get out my phone I and go to my contacts. I choose Mel's name and start calling her. After about three rings I hear...

"Hello?" I hear Mel's voice on the other line.

"M-Mel I n-need y-you to c-come help m-me."

"Why should I come and help you? I KICKED YOU OUT!"

"W-what?" This is confusing, what does she mean she kicked me out?

"I DIDN'T WANT YOU ANYMORE. EVER SINCE WHAT HAPPENED YOU WERE BLOCKING EVERYONE OUT, EVEN ME!"

"I-I'm sorry, I was just scared," I was quietly sobbing."

"I KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN YOU. I SHOULD'VE GOTTEN SOMEONE WHO COULD LEARN TO FIGHT FOR THEMSELVES! Goodbye y/n."

"NO MEL PLEASE DON'E GO! I need you to help me."

I didn't hear anything on the other line, I knew she hung up. Why did I have to shut everyone out, even Mel the one who loved me as her own daughter?

Oh no I hear footsteps coming this way. I cover my mouth to quite my breathing.

"I know you're behind these boxes you little bitch," I stay still and try not to make a sound, but... unfortunately my arm hits something, but I don't know what and it made a sound...I stay still.

"FOUND YOU," he startles me and grabs me by my arm harshly.

"NO PLEASE LET ME GO!"

"NO, YOU PUT ME IN JAIL, SO YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE!"

I see him point the gun at my head." PLEASE NO, DON'T KILL ME!"

"To late,"

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!"

POW!

"Y/N Y/N Y/N!" my eyes shoot open. It was a dream? Well more of a nightmare.

I turn around quickly and hug Melanie tightly. She never left me or kicked me out.

"It was just a dream, you're safe, I'm right here." I hear Melanie whisper to me.

"Come on lets get back to sleep," I don't think I want go back to sleep after that, but I know I can't stay up for the rest of the night. I know Melanie will be here to protect me.

A/N

Sorry it took me long to do Chapter 2, but here it is