•1•

(a/n: this book is under construction, so if it looks a little funny, my apologies, if anything is misspelled, I'll fix it, please continue to support my book, vote and comment my luvs-Asia💙💙)

Ajia's POV

I had walked in and there were bodies everywhere. Dancing on each other. Kissing each other. It was a walking orgasm. It kinda was making me itch and cringe away from everyone around me.

The only reason I had come was because my friend Jas had invited me. She was this rad ass Russian who gave zero fucks about what anyone thought and was currently M.I.A. I didn't know where she was until she all but appeared in front of me.

"! You look bad as hell Mami!" She spun me around and was checking me out.

I had on black lace dress with spaghetti straps and my furry 3 inch Prada heels to match. She bit her lip and looked at me as if I was a snack. I rolled my eyes.

"Bruh. Stop lookin at me like that. I am not a snack." I laughed at her and pulled my hand away. She grabbed my hand again, lust in her eyes.

"Mae...." She was pulling me to her but I was moving away from her because I wasn't into her.

"Jas...you know I don't like girls... I'm sorry...you know I don't like that..."

She let go of my hand and smiled warmly, fixing her white jeans and her neon green Nike sports bra. "I figured I'd give it another shot chica." She looked around for a second before spotting a very attractive couple dancing. "It's all good tho, I'm bout to wiggle my way into their bed, chow bella." She blew me a kiss then walked away and left me standing at the bar.

I ordered myself a drink as I stood there, staring after her as she walked up a tall chocolate brotha and a small brown skin girl with wide hips and full lips to sandwich herself in between and dance with. I watched as she made out with both of them in less than 5 minutes.  She is a real magician.

I felt horrible for turning her down. If I liked girls, I'd definitely go for her. She had this amazing free spirit. She was outgoing and when she had some liquor in her, she was a fuckin tyrant. It was so funny watching her go off on everyone.

I walked to sit in the V.I.P area of the club which was called 'Pose' and sat down, watching everyone dance and make out around me as I sipped my barely alcoholic drinks.

Remember me by wiz Khalifa and the Weeknd was playing in the background, setting my mood for the night. I was laid back, relaxing and listening to the song. I had my eyes closed when I felt the left side of the couch sink with the weight of another body. My eyes shot open and there was this beautiful man sitting next to me.

He had light brown skin, green eyes, a fresh cut and was rockin a nice ass track suit . He opened his mouth to speak and all I saw was pearly white teeth. Then he spoke with a voice of velvety smooth deepness.

"What is you doin sittin up here alone shawty?" He smiled at me and my heart stopped.

No fucking way he was talking to me. I had to hurry and find my voice before my awkward silence scared him away.

"I-I'm just watching everyone dance and have a good time..." I was blushing hard as hell and he could see it. He smiled even bigger causing dimples to pop out.

"Well ma. I was watching you...you look fuckin beautiful. You wanna go somewhere so we can talk and get to know each other?" He was rubbing my thigh and I smacked his hand away.

I know damn well he didn't think I was that fuckin easy. I got up and all his effects were soon washed away. I had the fire of Hades on my tongue as I looked at him.

"I don't know who the fuck you think you are coming over here like you could fuckin get some, but I ain't no hoe. Get the fuck outta my section before I light ya shoulda coulda woulda ass up."

He got up and looked at me like I was crazy. His eyes were popping out of his head. I pointed him in the direction of the steps he had walked up and he left dumbfounded as fuck.

I went to sit back down and another nigga walked up to my section but he just sat down and didn't say shit to me. As a matter of fact, I'm positive he was doing it on purpose. I'm sure he had just seen the altercation between me and ol' pigheaded dude. But he kept his mouth shut.

Elijah's POV

I told that dumb nigga Derek not to go the fuck over there and mess wit her. Before he walked to her he said, "All I gotta do is flash my fuckin dimples and she'll be callin me Daddy by the end of the night."

He had a cocky ass smirk and I just shook my head because he really thought home girl was that easy. I could see from the moment she walked in that she was a firecracker. A bad ass firecracker. Boy she had hips on her. All that fuckin ass and her lips were beautiful. She had thick ass thighs and from here I could see her wild and beautiful curly hair going in every direction. Shawty was fuckin bad.

I told Derek once more not to bother her but he walked to her anyway. Me and my boy Spazz watched everything go down. He went over there. Shit was goin smoothly then his dumb ass said something fuckin stupid and she went off. He looked like he was bout ready to choke the shit outta her but he walked away and came back to us.

"Bruh. All I did was ask her if she wanted to leave wit me. I didn't say no outta the way shit to her." He said a little upset and hella confused.

I just stared at him and shook my head. This nigga is dumb. Not how you treat a fuckin woman. I looked back at the woman then back at D and walked to her section. Problems by 6lack was playing as I made my way through the crowd and to the beautiful female. I peeped that she saw me but didn't say shit. Figured I was just like Derek. I just sat on her right side and ignored her. I kinda wanted to piss her off enough for her to ask who I was and what I was doing at her section and that is exactly what she did.

"Um. What the fuck is you doin?" She had the most child like and proper voice and it didn't sound right when she cursed.

I never looked at her as I was answering. "I'm sittin. I ain't break no laws or no shit like that so what is the problem?"

What the fuck did I say that for? She got heated at that point.

"Listen nigga. Why don't you take ya big head ass self back to wherever the fuck you came from. I didn't see you get invited by anyone to sit here. So bye."

She was cute when she got mad. But I was about to make her the sexiest fuckin thing alive because of how mad I was about to make her. I walked to her and pushed up against her. The area was like a glass box, so I gently pushed her against one of the walls as I spoke to her.

"Now why the fuck would I leave you alone....? Hm?"

"B-Because I told you too"

"But do you really want me too..?"

"N- yes...." She pushed against me weakly as I whispered in her ear.

"Nah ma. I think you want me to stay and help you out wit ya waterfalls..." I breathed against her neck as I spoke low and brushed my lips against her neck.

She moaned once then pushed me away with a little more force this time. I let her go and moved, smirking slyly. She was trying to get her shit together when I swiped her phone and put my number in it then walked away like nothing happened.

As I was making my way back to my niggas, my phone buzzed in my pocket.

I answered. "Hello?"

Her voice was on the other end, trembling with excitement and a little hint of frustration. "Is this Eli.....?"