•2•

Aija's POV

I was literally speechless. He came into my personal space. Pushed up on me and he fuckin got me wet. Then he had the nerve to put his number in my phone. What the hell just happened?

As soon as I got my breathing correct, I picked my phone up and saw that his name was Jah. Well Jah. You bouta get this phone call. As he was walking back to wherever he came from, I called him.

He answered. "Hello?"

"Is this Jah?" I was nervous but excited because of how he had gotten me.

I could hear the smirk in his voice. "This is he. May I ask what your name is?"

My heart was racing because his voice was so fuckin sexy. In person and on the phone. I licked my lips and he cleared his throat, waiting for me to answer. "Oh. My uh- hold on. Why should I tell you my name? You basically assulted me in my own booth"

He chuckled low in his throat and my panties were soaked. "You don't sound too mad about it Baby girl"

I chuckled and confirmed his suspicions by moving on as quickly as possible "You're a smart boy. Figure it out"

"Damn ma...no hints or anything?"

I was walking out of the club and down the street because I couldn't hear. "Actually, it starts with an A. Now you can figure it out"

I could hear the music in the background starting to fade out and his voice was becoming clearer. "Ight ma. An A? Well you black so it can't be no white shit. So sum like Andrea or Aaliyah."

I got a little offended. Smh. This nigga. "Nope. Not even close. It's somewhere you can go though."

He sounded as if he was shaking his head. "A place you can go? Like a state? A country? A continent?"

I scoffed when he asked if it was a continent.

He gasped. "Is it Asia? I bet it spelled all weird. Like A-i-j-a or A-j-i-a or some shit."

"How the hell did you guess that?"

"I'm good like that ma." he chuckled deeply.

I rolled my eyes and walked into a pizza shop. We had been on the phone for about 3 minutes and a few seconds. I walked to a booth and sat down, talking to him. It sounded like he was walking somewhere but I didn't pay it any mind.

"So Aija. You beautiful...I just wanted to let you know that." He was walking and opening a door. I didn't bother to look up even though I heard the bell above the door ring as someone pushed through it.

He chuckled and spoke but it wasn't on the phone. He was standing over me. "You really must be into this phone conversation...what was I saying that had you so distracted?"

Elijah's POV

She looked up at me, blushing hard as hell even though her skin was milk chocolate. I could still see it. She stammered and was looking me up and down. I was wearing jean joggers, a plaid button up that was red and black. I was wearing white pumas. She finally spoke.

"I-I uh...nothing. I just uh-"

"May I sit down?" I was already about to sit but I wanted to make sure she wanted me there.

She nodded and I sat.

"You seemed a lot more confident on the phone ma. What happened?" I thought about reaching across the table to touch her face but that might've been too much so I kept my hands to myself.

She was about to speak when the waitress came over and looked down at her. The waitress smiled confidently at me and spoke only to me. "Hi. My name is Ally. I'll be your waitress today. Can I start you off with a drink?"