Chapter 1

(Y/n) = Your Name
(L/n) = Last Name
(F/c) = Favourite Colour

G'day/evening/night to those who are reading this!

Thank you for taking the time to check out this book, I appreciate it!

Disclaimer-
I do not own Tokyo Ghoul and the media used. They belong to their rightful owner(s).
-

"How lame.. " I chuntered. "You're not even worth my time.. but I guess I could eat you." I kneeled infront of his dying body and started eating his flesh.

-

I just finished my dinner and now I'm just returning home. I live in an apartment located in the 20th ward. I'd been living like this since my father and mother were killed by the CCG, and that was when I was 8.

-

As I got in front of my apartment, I reached for my keys in my pockets and unlocked the door. I pushed it open and stepped in. My apartment wasn't really the fancy type. Just like the other apartments in this neighborhood.

There's nothing left to do for me, so I'll just watch TV. I grabbed the remote and turned the TV on. And it looks like another 'ghouls-are-hideous' news. I'm sick of these ridiculous humans. They don't even know what it's like to be a ghoul..

-

My eyes were getting heavy and I was yawning. I turned the TV off. I sniffed myself and noticed that my clothes were stained by a bit of blood. I had to go shower and change into something comfortable. I walked towards my bed and layed myself on it. I closed my eyes and slowly drifted to sleep.

-

The next day came and I'm here staring at the ceiling. Well, there's nothing to do today. There's no school today too. Might as well go out for a small walk, then.

I got up from my bed, grabbed a white undershirt, a (F/c) Hoodie, and a pair of skinny jeans from my closet and changed into them. (Change 'em if you want.) I saw my (F/c) Headphones on a table and thought that I might as well listen to music while I'm outside, just so that I can't hear noise. I grabbed them and proceeded to go outside.

-

As I was going with my 'small walk', I passed through a certain building. I walked back to curiously check what it was. Turns out that it was a cafe. I saw a board, I looked at it. It says that it's name was Anteiku. A cafe, huh. Well, I could use some coffee. I opened the door and a bell rang, noting that a costumer entered.

Inside the cafe, I saw a purple haired girl tending to the costumers, and a bartender behind the bar counter.

I make my way to the bar counter and sat on to one of the chairs, "Excuse me, may I order 1 cup of coffee?". I pulled my headphones and let them hang on my neck. "Sure." The bartender said, fixing coffee.

I turned to face the TV. The news was again talking about ghoul incidents. "These stuff almost happen everyday, huh." I shoved my hands in my hoodie pockets. "Yes, it does." The bartender replied, putting my coffee in front of me. I took a sip of it. 'This coffee has quite the taste.' I thought to myself.

A laugh bursted out. I looked back to my shoulder and saw that belonged to an orange haired guy.

"It's not that funny, is it?" A black haired guy sitting across the orange haired guy said.

"I'm just saying, you can't have a first date at a bookstore, right?" The orange haired guy held a laugh.

"Why not? She might be thrilled, you know!" The black haired guy defended.

"I'll state for the record, that won't happen. Case dismissed." Orange guy said, not laughing anymore.

The black haired guy held his cup of coffee. "Huh? Then first, I'll take her out to Big Girl, just the two of us, and we'll get a burger."

The orange dude laughed again.

"I'm giving you a serious answer." The black haired guy said.

"No, It's great! It's great, just like you!" He stopped laughing, "But as a date, it'll be a flop!"

I sighed and took another sip of my coffee as they continue to talk about girls and dates.

The bell rang, another costumer came in. She looked so familiar. Oh, I know her. If I remember correctly, her name is Rize, a binge eater around here.

My eyes followed her every move. It seems like she's planning something again. She sat on a chair way back, took out a book and flipped through its pages. I might as well just leave her alone. I don't want to get involved with her doings.

I finished my coffee, paid and thanked the bartender. I put on my headphones, went outside and continued to roam around the town.

-