Chapter 2

Chapters will be short, sorry.

(Y/n) = Your Name
(L/n) = Last Name
(F/c) = Favourite Colour

G'day/evening/night to those who are reading this!

Thank you for taking the time to check out this book, I appreciate it!

Disclaimer-
I do not own Tokyo Ghoul and the media used. They belong to their rightful owner(s).

-

Days passed by, and right now it's Sunday. I have nothing to do. I checked the clock, it was 7:30 pm.

I looked at the calendar and realized that it's my monthly hunt tonight. I put on my (F/c) hoodie and went outside. I shoved my hands in my pockets and walked into an alleyway. I heard noises. I took a peek and saw a purple haired girl beating up a..one eyed ghoul..? Wait, he's the one that was with orange guy that day.

"Who's there?!" A loud feminine voice called. It seems that she heard my footsteps.

"It's just me. A fellow ghoul." I said, revealing myself to her, putting both my hands in a defensive position.

"What are you doing here?" She narrows her eyes.

"I was just taking a stroll around town, that's all." I replied.

"P-Pleas--" The black half eyed ghoul was cut off by the purple haired girl as she punched him once more. "Shut up!"

"Touka-Chan, I think that's quite enough." I heard a calming voice said.

"Sir.." The purple girl looked over the dark corner.

"It must be hard on you, huh? Come with me." He said.

"But sir, why?" She turned to him.

His eyes became that one of a ghoul's "It's our policy to help out our fellow ghouls." He then noticed me. "You, too. Come with us."

I paused for a moment then nodded. It wouldn't hurt, right?

-

I sat on a chair beside Kaneki, and shoved my hands in my pockets, once again.

"Thank you for waiting."

He slid two coffees for the two of us to drink. I looked at Kaneki. He seemed nervous.

"Do you not like coffee?" He asked Kaneki.

Kaneki looked at him, "It's not that, but.."

"Kaneki-kun, take a good look at this coffee." He said, "What do you think?"

"It looks quite delicious." Kaneki replied.

"It's regular coffee." He reassured him.

I held my own cup in my hands and slowly drink it all. Kaneki looked at me, shocked. I sighed. "Just drink it, kid. It's harmless."

I stood up. "Well, I better be going."

"What's the hurry?" Yoshimura asked me.

"Well, you see, my stomach's asking." I replied.

"Stay for a while. I have something to ask you later." He said.

I nodded an answer and sat back on the chair.

Kaneki slowly held the cup in his hands and took a sip of it. He looked at me in awe, then drank all of it in one gulp.

"It's delicious! This is delicious!" His eyes started to tear up, "But no matter what I eat, it tastes awful.."

"Through the ages, coffee is the only thing that ghouls have been able to enjoy, the way humans do." Yoshimura explained, "However, we cannot satisfy our hunger by drinking it alone. Which is why.." He reaches a bag and puts it on the counter. "If you need more, come on back. You need not to hesitate."

Kaneki thanked him and went home.

-

"So what did you need to ask me?" I asked the man.

He paused for a moment then spoke up. "Would you like to work here?"

I tilted my head a bit as I echoed what he said, "Work here?"

"Yes, as a part time waiter." He said.

"I don't mind, since I really have nothing to do other than go to college." I rubbed the back of my head, still in my emotionless expression.

"Then it's settled. Touka-chan will teach you." He smiled and looked over to the girl from before.

I walked towards Touka and held out a hand, "I'm (Y/n) (L/n). Nice to meet you."

"Touka Kirishima." She said, not accepting my hand.

I sweatdropped.

Yoshimura smiled once more. "You said your stomach was asking, right (Y/n)?"

I turned to him, "Well, yes."

He handed me a bag. It smelled like flesh. "There's more where that came from. Just ask, and you won't have to hunt anymore."

"Thank you, sir." I bowed to him.

He nodded.

I noticed that Touka was staring at me, "Is there..something wrong?"

She paused then said, "No, not at all." She then went climbing up the stairs.

"Don't mind her. She's just shy on new comers. You'll get to know her, eventually." Yoshimura told me.

"Yeah, okay.."

-

Okay, so question:

Should I pair up (Y/n) and Touka? Or just go with Kaneki and Touka?