(Characters)

So this is just a list of characters for you to keep track on, in case something bad happens, I don't know

Serena Ketchum (old name: Serena Yvonne) (29 yrs old): Ash Ketchum's wife. A housewife, and also a strong woman. She isn't afraid to beat her husband or her son up if they don't behave.

Also, she has problem with her weights and always obsesses with taking care of her beauty (Let's just say she will freak out if her weight goes up or she has signs of old)

Ash Ketchum (34 yrs old): Serena's husband, and also one of the employees of a company. He has his love of his family, but there's an undeniable fact that he likes drinking beer and hot models (I think you know what I mean)

Also, he has perv blood flowing in his veins and always teases his wife about how fa- how heavy she is (and of course, he always get beaten up, but it seems like he kinda enjoys it)

Serash Ketchum (5 yrs old): Although he's a toddler, he already has flirty tone in his voice. He is also unquestionably good at flirting, which it's easy for him to get girls' attentions, and he has perv blood (probably from his father)

Serash is also described as "psycho and gay" by some of his friends. And just like his father, he likes teasing his mom and getting punished or beaten up

Vonrena Ketchum (baby): Serash's baby sister, but she's unlike the others. She likes expensive jewelry and handsome boys. She also has a brain of a four-year-old child, but she only uses it for "some moments"

Okay, with that all wrapped up, enjoy the oneshots.