Interview with Amyscence

So we've had a couple of people suggest that we do interviews with awesome LGBT writers and whatnot. And we all thought it was a great idea (So, if you suggested it, pat yourself on the back)

So to start off these awesometastic interviews, please welcome, Mr. Amyscence himself!

(Bet you didn't see that coming, huh? Don't lie to make me feel better I know you did! He's just so prominent!)

1. What is your name?

My name is Giovannie Storm

2. Are you a member of the LGBT community?  

Yes, I'm a member of the rainbow community. I'm a flaming homosexual.

3. What got you to start writing?  

I don't really know. It's just a thing that's been a part of me since I was little. My grandma and grandpa are writers and I probably got it from them. I've been writing since I learned how to. But I would say that I really started to write when I was around twelve.

4. What was the first story you ever wrote (that you can remember?) The first that you wrote on wattpad?  

Well my first ever story that I wrote was about a group of kids who get sucked up into a new world. They all find rings that turn them into these powerful beings and they have to save this new world lol. It's a fantasy/romance. And the main character falls in love with a girl that can turn into a dragon. Lmao. I was eleven when I wrote this. :P But my first story that I ever wrote on Wattpad was "Cosmic" and it's a story that I plan on maybe publishing as a real book. Not sure yet.

5. What was the first story that you read on wattpad?  

"Closets aren't just for clothes" which was originally named "In love with my best friend, did I mention he's gay?"

6. If you could trade lives with anybody for a day, who would it be, why, and what would you do?  

Lady Gaga lol. Who wouldn't want to be Lady Gaga for a day? I'd probably get in one of her outfits and go to the mall just to see everyone's reaction. And then I'd sing born this way.

7. If you could date anybody in the world, who would it be and why?  

I'm a slut. So I'd say a lot of people. But I have an unhealthy obsession with a lot of actors. I can't choose. D: Maybe Megan Fox.

8. What do you do when you're not writing?  

I play video games and sleep. lol

9. Who's your favorite author on wattpad?  

MaddyRawr10. She's an amazing writer. :)

10. What's the first thing that pops into your head when I say "SNAP"?

Raven Baxter

What do you think of this view of our Amyscence? What else would you have asked him? Who would you like to see interviews next? If there's an overwhelming demand for a particular person, you might see them in the next issue (if theyre willing) maybe even in this one! (though don't be too hopeful about that)