40.

It takes twice as long as it should to make the cookies with the two tall dumbasses at my side. Kyungsoo and I spend most of the time in the kitchen cleaning up after the messes that the two towers consistently manage to make.

Sehun nearly chokes on the raw cookie dough while tasting it at the same time Chanyeol managed to nearly break the oven door. Chanyeol broke the eggs and got more shell into the batter than actual yolk. Sehun spilled half of the flour in the measuring cup on the floor after coughing.

It's a mess. It's not better that all of us shouldn't be back here as it is.

Kyungsoo seems exhausted by the time the cookies finally come out of the oven, but he still seems amused enough not to kick us out yet.

The cookies cool down and each of the boys take a bite of one.

Chanyeol cringes and is the first to actually speak. "They aren't that bad. Just burnt." He frowns apologetically.

"It tastes like ass," Sehun complains.

"You would know," Kyungsoo throws in. I laugh as Sehun's mouth drop in shock. Chanyeol hits his own thigh laughing, forgetting the cookie is in his hand, and smashes it all over the place.

"You guys are idiots," I chuckle. I scrape the cookies onto a plate and pick it up carefully. "I'm gonna ask Yixing if he'd like some."

"I'll..." Kyungsoo looks around with discontent "...clean this up." I begin to protest seeing as we should all help since it was all of our fault, but he only waves us off. It doesn't take much urging for Sehun and Chanyeol to eagerly escape the messy room. I give Kyungsoo one last apologetic looking before escaping as well with my plate of cookies.

The boys all but paste themselves at my sides while I lead us to the infirmary. As usual (or at least usual to me since I've been here like 3 times now) its basically empty with a few people lying in beds behind the curtains. A few helpers walk around from bed to bed checking on the Charmers stuck there. Yixing appears from a room that looks similar to the one I was confined to.

"Yixing!" I whisper yell. He looks in our direction surprised, and then his expression turns to one of delight. I can see a dimple pop in his cheek all the way from across the room. I blink, a bit taken aback by the feature I hadn't noticed before while he smoothly crosses the room. He puts his hands in the pockets of his coat. I thrust the plate towards him. "Here. They aren't the best, but it's the least I could offer after everything you've done for me." I glance around the room "...for everyone."

He unstuffs his hands form his pockets to grab the plate with a smirk that makes his dimple appear again. "It's nothing. If you really want to repay me then you can just stay out of trouble. How does that sound?"

I laugh nervously. "I'll try my best."

"Good. I'll eat every single one," he says lifting up the play to emphasize. Feeling the embarrassment resurfacing I nod quickly and scramble away. All of these damned attractive boys talking to me and making me feel appreciated. Ugh.

"I need a nap," I grumble angrily once we enter the main building of the castle. Sehun links his pinky with mine and Chanyeol tosses an arm over my shoulder. "Cleaning after you two was fucking exhausting."

"Okay great. We'll take a nap too. I'm tired," Chanyeol adds on.

When we get back to my room and they both flop onto my bed I can't help but watch like an idiot. This isn't what I expected when I told them I wanted to take a nap. "Guys."

"What? Did you think we'd just leave you on your own?" Chanyeol asks, sitting up on his elbows.

"Uh," I put a hand on my hip "Yeah. It's a nap?"