(2) Slutty Little Girls

Chapter 2: Slutty Little Girls

Warning: There will be a lot of cussing in this chapter.

^

^^^ Lachowski will soon be in the story. So he's to perfect to not put him.^^^^

~~~~

"BEEP BEEP BEEP"

Shut up....

"BEEP BEEP BEEP"

Stupid timer....

"BEEP BEEP BEEP"

I slowly open my eyes and look at the clock.

"8:40?!?"

I have 10 minutes to finish and go. Why did my mom didn't wake me up?!

I quickly go to my closet and get the first cloths I see. I put my cloths on and style my hair in a bun.
I speed walk to the bathroom and wash my teeth.

Ughhhhh....Five more minutes till the bell rings!

I run down the stairs and see a blue sticky note on the counter and read it.

"Dear Karen,

Me and your Dad had to go to some business down the street. I cooked you some pancakes and there in the microwave. Please don't be late too school!

P.S. Kyle is sick and won't go to school today. You will have to use the bycicle.

Love, Mom"

Couldn't she at least wake me up and then leave?!?

Oh well,I guess I'll eat the pancakes when I come back.

I open the garage and get my bike as fast as I can while I look at my clock.

Ahhhhhhhhhh! 8:57!

I pedal the fastest I can down the street to my school.

"Beep. Beep. Beep."

My watch always does that once its 9:00...I need to go two more blocks!

5 minutes pass when I can finally see my school in the distance and pedal faster. I park my bike and run down the halls to my classroom. There's literally no one here! Ms. Rodriguez is ganna kill me....

I slowly open the classroom door and I look inside to see Ms. Rodriguez passing register.

Ms. Rodriguez is the English Teacher and she is pretty nice....if your not late. She's like in her late 40's and has being a teacher for the last 20 years.

"Karen White! Now is that you come? Sit down on your desk right now!"

I walk to my desk and sit down. Doesn't it happen to you that whenever your late you feel like your walking the Path of Shame when you walk to your desk? Yeah, that just happened to me.

Stacey is in this class with me so she just looks at me with a confused face and a "Haha,Your so screwed" face. I just roll my eyes at her and laugh a bit under my breath.

"Ok, now that every one is finally here"

Ms. Rodriguez looks at me with "that look".

"I will be explaining our project for this semester, I will choose a partner for everyone and you and your partner will be assigned a Poet. You will bring research of the poet and present him/her in front of your classmates. It will be a oral presentation and no index cards to read from."