Part#5

"Elite Catering??", the guy asked.

"Yes . You are ....."

"RANDHIR.... ", he completed her sentence with a smile.

"Your order is ready", she excused herself and brought the pack. He paid her and as he was about to leave, he looked up at the sky.

"Looks like it will not stop. Can I wait under the roof for sometime ", he asked.

She couldn't deny, but he was a stranger. She looked again at him and thought for a moment. She felt he was harmless and could wait outside.

"Sure, you can wait here.", she pointed towards the flat's corridor, making sure he waited outside and went inside closing the door behind.

Her Ceasar salad was waiting for her. As she moved to grab it, she heard her car horn. Yoyo was back. She hurried towards the door and as she opened it , she saw Randhir leaning against the wall and eating the paratha.

"What?", she asked.

"Hunger", he smiled.

Yoyo was already at the door step by then.

"Madam, what happened?", he asked.

"He placed an order with us. He told he will wait for some time as it was raining. But he has already started eating.", she narrated.

"Yes, madam , it's raining too heavily outside. In fact a few trees have also fallen down on the road nearby ", Yoyo informed.

Sanyukta felt bad for Randhir . She had an urge to invite him inside.

"Please come in", she invited. "Yoyo Anna, you too", she called.

As Randhir took a seat. The trio sat in silence.

"Why don't you speak something, Yoyo Anna?", Randhir asked.

Sanyukta turned in a reflex by the sudden mention of the name.

"Well... Umm ! It's just that I hear my own munching sound, which I can't bear. So, I thought some external sound would help.", Randhir chipped sheepishly.

Sanyukta burst into a laugh.

"You are funny", she said amidst her laugh.

"No, I am not funny. I am Randhir . Why don't you get my name right?", he said making an innocent face making her chuckle again.

"Ok!  Randhir

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Ok! Randhir.... Is it fine now ?", Sanyukta said.

"Yeah ", he smiled and continued. "Elite Catering sounds too weird and long. I hope you have a shorter and a sweeter name"

Sanyukta shook her head. He was too charming.

"I'm Sanyukta ", she smiled.

Soon Randhir completed his meal, thanked Sanyukta and Yoyo Anna before he left.

Sanyukta hopped to the kitchen to get her bowl of salad , when she heard Yoyo call out,
"Madam, I am leaving...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-

As Randhir entered his room, he felt happy. His first move was successful. He planned a few things , while some happened naturally. He was awestruck by her mesmerising beauty, her beautiful voice and above all her excellent food .

He removed his phone from the pocket of his jeans and dialed a number.

"Hello!", a familiar voice answered the call.

"Thank you so much for co-operating with me", he smiled.

"No Problem Sir. But please execute your plan fast. I will be in a big trouble if they come to know that I am involved too.", the voice spoke in haste.

"Don't worry, I am on the right track.", he chipped before disconnecting the call.

****************************************************************************************

A LIE TO LOVE ❤️ जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें