spring dance

Alex p.o.v.

I saw aren sad for the first time i didn't enjoy at after knowing him for 2 weeks my  opinion on him has changed I don't still like him ... but still I some where felt bad that he was sad .... I tried to make him laugh ... I went  over ... I know he didn't want me over ... he would have rather slept with a girl that might have given him adequate a out of happiness. .. any way I need to sleep ...
In the morning  I asked  my mom if I could come home a bit early she said no
I didn't argue for long cause she was being more  rational than I was ...

I go out to see Jeremy waiting for me hey jermiah what are you doing here I ask as innocent as possible... we have to go to school for the ball directly soo I was wondering if you ...if i can drop you at school ...he says  Yeah sure I say I get in i forget about Jason and aren I text Jason after I got to school ....

I see aren at the locker hey i am sorry i say .... it's okay he says and walks away
I didn't bother much I don't like him any way .... I don't know why i  care about him but I become this big ball of hate around him ...

It was lunch I apologise to Jason and make  it up to him by buying him lunch ...
And leave .... I bought pumps from the shop so vintage and  justine , ariana,  max , Jeremy,  and I went for lunch .... I take the knife into my left hand and cut the food with the help of the fork ... I ate in a more civilized manner ... by that I mean more different   way from before ...

We got are dessert um can I  have a dessert spoon and a knife  please ...  everyone stare at me .... Crap, Mrs canary is rubbing of on me .... I acted like nothing happens......

I get a text form aren .... hey missing you... that , made me blush ...
No I hate him ... I say to my self ...
We went blowing I always wanted Jeremy to teach ,even when i know how to blow ... I mean quoting Taylor Swift    "we play dum we know exactly what we're doing"  but when he was in didn't fell anything .... it felt,  like he was invading my private space ... why

I was completely dressed ... I was waiting Jeremy I open the door I was in a red dress  which was up to my knees or a little above and it was unevenly cut netted flowy at the back ...

Jeremy's eyes widen you look beautiful he says .... I say thank you .. we walk to his  bugatti Verna .... it was amazing...  we were dancing to a slow dance  he  leans In to kiss me .... is lips touched  mine ... for some reason tears started to roll down it felt so wrong .... I walk out and sit on a bench in the school lawn ... all I could think of was about aren fucking hunter .... why though I don't like him atleast I tell my self that

He is a player ... God I got to sort this out ... I go home take my car I and go to his house .... I see a couple of friends were over ... I ask him,  to come to his room

As  he did what's wrong with you aren why can't you just stop messing with my head
I fucking hate you.... I hate you ... I love Jeremy... but every time he's with me it fells so wrong ... I hate you aren I was fine .... untill you kissed me ..... you stole my first kiss ,you kiss for a fucking dare you freaking bustard....

《Flashback》summer camp 2016
Hey Alex your here I was searching for you Mia says ... hey Mia I say .... we were at my room ... we were talking  about guys and books ... there was a knock on my door I open it ... a guy about 6'3 with messy hair and wow his jawline .... Alex get I grip I say to me self .... your Alex right he says .... wow nice voice to God this isn't fair ... um yeah why I ask .... well I have been , meaning to do this he says ....