New Teacher

Eren woke up to the annoying sound of his alarm ringing through his ears. He moved his slender arm and slapped the clock, making it turn of. Eren sluggishly dragged himself out of bed and began rummaging through his wardrobe with a yawn. He pulled out a pare of black skinny jeans and a green t-shirt with a a peice of string threaded through at the top. He dragged himself into the bathroom and brushed his teeth while combing his hair. He turn grabbed his bag and trotted towards his kitchen.

Since Eren hardly had any money to pay rent he's  staying in a one room flat, with no stairs, dirty water and sometimes you would even catch a rat scurrying along the floor. Aside from that Eren was glad he even had a place to stay, despite the horrible conditions.

Eren rummaged through the cupboards to find nothing; he wasnt hungry any way. He checked the time and still had a few minutes to spare and instead of checking his social media he decide he would just catch the early train.

Once he arrived at the station he bought the cheapest ticket he could get and almost, almost, missed his train. As usual it was packed with people so he was left squished up a window that was when he felt someone touching him 'oh great, here we go again' Eren thought to himself, whenever he would get the train the same man would be waiting for him and always touched him.

As soon as the train stopped at his destination he quickly ran of the train and to school.

The bell had just went when he arrived at school, he made his way to his classroom and sat at his desk. He felt like crying when he saw what was engraved onto it 'fag' 'kill yourself '' die''waste of space 'mistake'. Now, these were all things he'd been called before but never thought he'd have to see them every single day.

Just when Eren was going to get up and leave for the nurses office the door opened, however it wasn't there usual teacher, miss Petra (I don't know her last name XD), it was a short, raven haired, and not to mention handsome, man.

"settle down, settle down my names Mr Ackerman and I will be your new teacher, it's nice to meet you all "

(new story!!! Yay and this time I actually know where I'm going with this and I promise to update it very often, byeee~)