Bullies

Eren was walking to his next lesson, luckily the corridors were mostly cleared. however what he wasn't expecting was Jean waiting outside his class. Jean only had The same English class as Eren so why was he waiting outside of Erens Geography class ?

"Yo , gay boy come here " Jean smirked watching Eren approach him "w-what do you want Jean?"

Jean grabbed Erens arm and dragged him into an empty classroom. He threw Eren on the floor and shut the door behind them . Eren was grabbed by three other students who pinned him to a desk.

"L-let go! Stop leave me alone!" eren yelled and tried to escape but was to weak . "Just shut up , we're gonna give you what you've always wanted" Jean smirked and pulled down his pants and boxers revealing his rather small dick.

The others men already had there dicks out and one had shoved there's in Erens mouth. Eren was nice crying, he didn't want this however it's like it was the first time he was raped.

Jean yanked Erens pants and boxers of then shoved his dick inside Erens ass causing Eren to whimper in pain . Jean immediately started thrusting in and out until he came inside Eren.

It didn't stop there , the other men all had a go of fucking Eren countless times .

It had been about an hour until Jean and the other men where satisfied "thanks for letting us use your pussy " he smirked and left the room along with the others.

Eren was left in the classroom crying, his ass hurt and was leaking with cum . He sighed and wiped his eyes then quickly cleaned himself up.  He left the classroom and made his way out of school. He didn't want to stay there any longer  .

*Time skip to where Erens back home*

Eren flopped down on his bed and immediately a started crying "I hate my life .." he said to himself pulled out his razor from under his bed and started making extra cuts over the ones he made a few days ago.

(Heyyy I just really wanted to update so here you go~~~)