(4) Love will change everybody!

Summer

I was In the shower.After the shower I took on a pink dress With black shoes.

I was on the School then I see a boy that walked up to me and kissed me! Then I discovered that the boy was Freddy! <<What are you doing? Tomika, Zack and Lawrence can see us!>> I say

I was on the School then I see a boy that walked up to me and kissed me! Then I discovered that the boy was Freddy! <<What are you doing? Tomika, Zack and Lawrence can see us!>> I say. <<I know but If you like me and I like you then we cant hide or feelings!>> Freddy say. <<Freddy I dont like you!>> I say. <<What!>> Freddy say. <<Because I love you!>> I say. <<I love you to Summy!>> Freddy say and then he kiss me. <<What Is going on here?>> Somebody say. <<Oh, hi Tomika, Zack and Lawrence!>> I say. <<What Is going on?>> Zack say. <<Are you guys daiting?>> Lawrence say. <<Should we tell them?>> Freddy say. <<Yes, you say It!>> I say. <<Ok, yes we are daiting!>> Freddy say. <<When did this happend?>> Tomika ask. <<Yesterday,o we kiss and we got feelings for each other!>> I say. <<Then we start daiting!>> Freddy say. <<Ok!>> Lawrence say. <<Summer can we all be friends again?>> Tomika ask. <<Of course!>> I say. Then we all Group hugged.

In the classroom

The band was playing and I sat on my desk and watched, because I cant sing or play any Instrument. I saw that Freddy was looking at me then he stop playing. <<Freddy wats wrong?>> Zack say. Freddy was just stearing at me. <<FREDDY!!>> Tomika screamed. <<What?>> Freddy say. everybody was stearing at Freddy. <<Why did you guys stop playing?>> Freddy ask. <<Because you stop!>> Lawrence say. <<Oh, sorry!>> Freddy say.

In the lunch

I was walking With Freddy and everybody was Nice to me even Kale! What Is happening!

__________________________________________________________________________________

To be continied.

I'm thinking to delete this book. Because I dont have any Ideas and I'm wraiting on You dont know me 2. And I'm thinking to make a New book, the New book Is going to handle about A gamers guide to pretty much everything. What do you think should I delete this book or not? Leave a comment of Your meening.